• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

Who has been Kronwalled?

Rate this topic

Mods, if you feel this violates any of the terms feel free to remove this post and let me know. I'm sure you will anyways, just saying...

LGWers...I need your assistance and feedback. I am looking for help compiling a list of all the people that have been Kronwalled as well as some feedback. I built a site that will serve as a running list and correlating videos. I will add any new hits to the site so now you can find all the hits in one easy place.

What I need:

• Did I miss any hits? If so, please provide who, a link to the hit, and if at all possible, the date the hit happened. I have a few more names on my list that have not been added, mainly because it's hard to find individual videos for them.
  • Feedback on the site. Does it work in your browser? Does something look awesome, stupid, wrong? Please let me know. I'm open to all criticism.

Without further ado, I present to you:

Kronwalled.net

Thanks, that helped. Still looking for videos of the hits on Ribiero and Miettinen. I only see those on lists, like top 10s. FWIW, I'll be screen capping all the new hits.

you mean video capture? he had some in the last game against the hawks, 1 on shaw and 1 on sharp i believe. this site is useful too http://dropyourgloves.com/Fights/LeagueFights.aspx?League=1

Check this link too, there's one on Peverly in Nashville that you don't have yet. Also one in Dallas on Miettinen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk3qIjz5EDM&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLB2608218A4ED9BA5

There's a bunch of lesser hits by kronner on other guys at the end too, Matt Greene, Nokalinen, etc.

esteef

Edited by esteef

you mean video capture? he had some in the last game against the hawks, 1 on shaw and 1 on sharp i believe. this site is useful too http://dropyourglove...s.aspx?League=1

Yes, screen cap, video cap, whatever you want to call it. I have the Shaw hit I believe.

Check this link too, there's one on Peverly in Nashville that you don't have yet.

esteef

I built a list of names from that video as well, I think that is where I got the Miettinen and Ribiero hits from. Pretty sure there was also one on Perrault (maybe it was Peverly), and Ellis. I can't find individual videos to link to, I may have to edit them out or see if that guy will post them individually.

Edited by rrasco

The story around the hit makes it even more beautiful. I can't remember another player who really deserved to get Kronwalled.

I always make sure I show people the Heatley hit, tell them what Clowe said, then show them the Clowe hit. That really was beautiful the way it played out.

Guest Hatethedrake!

My hope is that the Wings can get to the Conference Final and play Vancouver. Then I can watch Kesler get Kronwalled repeatedly and then whine his ass off about it on HNIC. :thumbup: Then he will likely challenge Hudler to a fight.

Edited by Hatethedrake!