• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

Who has been Kronwalled?

Rate this topic

There are also the ones he has on Selanne, both of which are pretty dirty by today's standards. I don't know if you want to count those. I don't know... I don't think I would count them and I probably wouldn't count the one he had on Peverly. Do you want to keep the ones where he clearly jumps out of the site?

Does it surprise you that I approve?

Love the clock. Nice touch.

I think I'm a little surprised your approval isn't a little more fanboyish. Not gonna lie.

I would expect something along the lines of Aussie_Wing's reaction to if Jan Mursak dangled all 11 players and 4 officials to score a goal.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

There are also the ones he has on Selanne, both of which are pretty dirty by today's standards. I don't know if you want to count those. I don't know... I don't think I would count them and I probably wouldn't count the one he had on Peverly. Do you want to keep the ones where he clearly jumps out of the site?

Same hit in both the videos, no? I do have that hit on the site already. I seem to recall another one where he got Selanne behind the net which might have been a little high and then Selanne got all upset about and said Kronwall will get his one day? Or was that the hit posted here?

Same hit in both the videos, no? I do have that hit on the site already. I seem to recall another one where he got Selanne behind the net which might have been a little high and then Selanne got all upset about and said Kronwall will get his one day? Or was that the hit posted here?

I meant for those two to be different hits.

The hit I meant for in Salami 1 is the hit at 0:10 seconds.

The one in Salami 2 is the one where Selanne got really upset and said someone will get Kronwall one day.

I didnt look so you might ave them but there are actually 2 Clowe ones. One from the regular season and the one we all know from playoffs.

Also a good idea could be like a different tab for other wings big hits once you have all the Kronwall ones done. You could have just a random assortment of other big wing hits like the one Abdeklader had on Taylor Hall earlier this year or Stuart on Anisimov.

Just an idea, cool website. Love the counter from the last one lol

I didnt look so you might ave them but there are actually 2 Clowe ones. One from the regular season and the one we all know from playoffs.

Also a good idea could be like a different tab for other wings big hits once you have all the Kronwall ones done. You could have just a random assortment of other big wing hits like the one Abdeklader had on Taylor Hall earlier this year or Stuart on Anisimov.

Just an idea, cool website. Love the counter from the last one lol

Got a link to the reg season Clowe hit? I don't remember it.

I keep wanting to put Stuart's hit on Umberger from 2009, but then I realize it was Stu. The Anisimov hit was pretty rough too.

Not sure I'm going to branch out though. We'll see what happens. One of my main reasons for building the site was when I try to show people Kronwall's hits, I'm always trying to remember the good ones and having to track down videos of them. Now I don't have to. :cool:

Got a link to the reg season Clowe hit? I don't remember it.

I keep wanting to put Stuart's hit on Umberger from 2009, but then I realize it was Stu. The Anisimov hit was pretty rough too.

Not sure I'm going to branch out though. We'll see what happens. One of my main reasons for building the site was when I try to show people Kronwall's hits, I'm always trying to remember the good ones and having to track down videos of them. Now I don't have to. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LqgslF5ts0

I know it cause I was at that game sitting right on the glass, it was beautiful to see live. They look so much harder in person than on youtube.

And yeah I was just giving you an idea for a way to possibly make the site even more enjoyable. Throwing up a page saying other big wing hits or something and just having a random assortment of huge wing hits so that guys like me can get their fill lol. Dont blame you if you dont wanna though.

Im gonna share the site on my facebook and twitter to get you some hits!

Thanks guys. Sorry for the late update, I had the game on DVR and was playing catch up. I couldn't wait to update the site when I saw him step up on Reaves.

I don't know how hard it is to do, but it would be cool to have some kind of voting feature where the community could rank the top ten hits or something.

I was planning on doing something of the sort. A ranking system is definitely in line.

Edited by rrasco

I was planning on doing something of the sort. A ranking system is definitely in line.

Can't wait for that to happen. :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure Havsplat will be #1.

And then Miettinen from Game 1? or 2? is top 3 or 4 for sure in my eyes even though it was a little dirty/illegal.

I also think the one on Clowe from last year's playoffs should be highly rated and not just because of the context of Clowe saying before the game that he wanted a piece of Kronwall. Just moreso because Clowe is one huge dude and that hit showed people that if Kronwall timed everything right that he can get the big guys too without jumping/leaving his feet.

All I have to say is I was at the playoff game last year when Heatley got Kronwalled...in a position where I was able to see Kronwall's eyes light up.

Keep your head up my friend (FSN needs to do THAT for a commercial)

Yeah, something like, "I don't always go out and hit guys, but when I do, keep your head up ;)"

Some missing hits:

Oct 19, 2006 Joe Tonton

Nov 10, 2006 Steve Sullivan

Mar 30, 2007 Joel Lundquist

Oct 10, 2007 Craig Conoy

Nov 9, 2007 Sergei Fedorov

Apr 10, 2008 Rich Peverley

Apr 20, 2008 Scott Nichol

Apr 24, 2008 David Jones (also had another hit on him in the series)

May 8, 2008 Antti Miettinen

May 17, 2008 Antti Miettinen

May 26, 2008 Jarkko Ruutu

Nov 28, 2008 Jakub Voracek

May 3 2009 Teemu Selanne (2 hits in the same game)

Sep 26, 2009 Nikolai Kulemin

Oct 15, 2009 Anze Kopitar

Nov 12, 2009 Kyle Wellwood

Mar 11, 2010 Robbie Earl

this year:

Staubitz

Mar 4, 2012 Andrew Shaw

Mar 4, 2012 PAtick Sharp

Blue Jacket (the one he dilled into the net, umbeger maybe)

Also the hit on lupul in 06/07, and a hit on Quincey when he was an av. There is more too but this shoudl get you started.

Edited by jollymania