• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

Who has been Kronwalled?

Rate this topic

Sweet baby jesus...looks like I have some content to add.

Where did you compile all those from? My biggest dilemma is finding videos of all these. If I can't find a video on youtube then I need to find the full game and crop the footage.

Edited by rrasco

Sweet baby jesus...looks like I have some content to add.

Where did you compile all those from? My biggest dilemma is finding videos of all these. If I can't find a video on youtube then I need to find the full game and crop the footage.

if you got support through the donation feature you could support getting like the nhl vault or hockeystreams.net and then go back to the games and get the video, some of them might be floating around on nhl.com you just have to find them. These are form memory, dropyourgloves,net, hit reels.

Okay, thanks for the tips. I do have access to a private archive of games, not sure how far we go back, but I'll do my best to dig up the best of the rest and get them online. Pretty sure we have a GCL account as well.

Edited by rrasco

Okay, thanks for the tips. I do have access to a private archive of games, not sure how far we go back, but I'll do my best to dig up the best of the rest and get them online. Pretty sure we have a GCL account as well.

if you need help with editing let me know.

More (I have the actual videos of these)

Jordan Caron (last year)

Shane Doan (this year)

Kyle Wellwood (last year)

Sam Gagner (this year)

Koltsov (Olympics)

Quincey (last year)

Dowell (hipcheck, on hawks)

Hemsky (last year)

Jordan Staal (last year)

Darcy Tucker (his last year)

Umberger (last year)

Kopitar (last year)

Others (don't have):

Jordan Staal in the finals 08

Im also going to make jsut a compilation of every single hit, but I'll wait until you get all of the missing hits up.

And you prob could ask hockeywebcaster on youtube for help.

The latest installment of FSN Red Wings Live's new segment "Off The Boards" featured Niklas Kronwall. They talked about various topics and one that came up was Kronwall's favorite or most memorable hit for him, which immediately made me think of this thread.

He didn't actually say the words 'most memorable' or 'favorite' like I did above but the one that perhaps most prominently came to his mind because of the "timing" (his words not mine) was the hit on Dany "I'm a f***in' all-star" Heatley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfX5BwDKjq0

Not sure if that one's in my personal top five but Kronner's the one who dishes out the hits. Not sure why I don't particularly love that hit; even if it did knock Heatley down on his ass. Maybe because it's kind of a difficult one to defend against his haters and just a little too much on the borderline for my liking. But that's just me.

What I like about that hit, was that is set the stage for Clowe to run his mouth and proceed to get run over by Nik the next game. Back to back hits in back to back games; also ices the cake that Clowe missed a game or two after that and refused to acknowledge it was caused by a Kronwalling.

On a side note, my domain expired last night and I just renewed it this morning. So if you get a GoDaddy parked page, it's only temporary, and once the DNS re-propagates across the Internet it will work again; should be tomorrow at worst. It may already work for some of you.