• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 mmamolo

mmamolo

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:10 PM

you should add the twitter plugin/widget so as to let all of us know when your site gets krondated next
Posted Imagewww.unsportsmanlike.ca

#22 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,907 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

Does it surprise you that I approve?

Love the clock. Nice touch.

#23 Motown4013

Motown4013

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:23 PM

awesome site. Good job man !
Raising another Red Wings Fan!

The future looks bright in Hockeytown!
GUSTAV SNIPEQUIST!

#24 mmamolo

mmamolo

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

does it still chap any one else's ass that in the Havlat hit Kronwall gets 5 and a game while Byfuglien gets nothing?
Posted Imagewww.unsportsmanlike.ca

#25 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

you should add the twitter plugin/widget so as to let all of us know when your site gets krondated next

Which Twitter plugin? I did create a twitter account so I will post updates there as I add new content, etc.

https://twitter.com/...!/KronwalledNet

Edited by rrasco, 03 April 2012 - 12:39 PM.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#26 Wing Across The Pond

Wing Across The Pond

Gabriel's Wings

• Silver Booster
  • 744 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Site... has been favourited

Posted Image

Check out my blog -The Heid-Out- a cynical mans take on everyday life

#27 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,219 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:57 PM

Great design, concept, and content. You shouldn't be so timid about posting up something of this caliber of awesomeness, i'm sure the mods are enjoying it as much as we are. GREAT work, i'll keep checking back. :thumbup:

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#28 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

Great job, fantastic site!!!

#29 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:17 AM

There are also the ones he has on Selanne, both of which are pretty dirty by today's standards. I don't know if you want to count those. I don't know... I don't think I would count them and I probably wouldn't count the one he had on Peverly. Do you want to keep the ones where he clearly jumps out of the site?

Salami 1

Salami 2

#30 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:41 AM

Does it surprise you that I approve?

Love the clock. Nice touch.

I think I'm a little surprised your approval isn't a little more fanboyish. Not gonna lie.

I would expect something along the lines of Aussie_Wing's reaction to if Jan Mursak dangled all 11 players and 4 officials to score a goal.

#31 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

There are also the ones he has on Selanne, both of which are pretty dirty by today's standards. I don't know if you want to count those. I don't know... I don't think I would count them and I probably wouldn't count the one he had on Peverly. Do you want to keep the ones where he clearly jumps out of the site?

Salami 1

Salami 2

Same hit in both the videos, no? I do have that hit on the site already. I seem to recall another one where he got Selanne behind the net which might have been a little high and then Selanne got all upset about and said Kronwall will get his one day? Or was that the hit posted here?

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#32 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

Same hit in both the videos, no? I do have that hit on the site already. I seem to recall another one where he got Selanne behind the net which might have been a little high and then Selanne got all upset about and said Kronwall will get his one day? Or was that the hit posted here?

I meant for those two to be different hits.

The hit I meant for in Salami 1 is the hit at 0:10 seconds.

The one in Salami 2 is the one where Selanne got really upset and said someone will get Kronwall one day.

#33 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

Oh, okay, you're right. They are different hits. Relatively the same part of the ice, for some reason I remember the second one behind the net.

#34 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

I didnt look so you might ave them but there are actually 2 Clowe ones. One from the regular season and the one we all know from playoffs.

Also a good idea could be like a different tab for other wings big hits once you have all the Kronwall ones done. You could have just a random assortment of other big wing hits like the one Abdeklader had on Taylor Hall earlier this year or Stuart on Anisimov.

Just an idea, cool website. Love the counter from the last one lol

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#35 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,023 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

I didnt look so you might ave them but there are actually 2 Clowe ones. One from the regular season and the one we all know from playoffs.

Also a good idea could be like a different tab for other wings big hits once you have all the Kronwall ones done. You could have just a random assortment of other big wing hits like the one Abdeklader had on Taylor Hall earlier this year or Stuart on Anisimov.

Just an idea, cool website. Love the counter from the last one lol

Got a link to the reg season Clowe hit? I don't remember it.

I keep wanting to put Stuart's hit on Umberger from 2009, but then I realize it was Stu. The Anisimov hit was pretty rough too.

Not sure I'm going to branch out though. We'll see what happens. One of my main reasons for building the site was when I try to show people Kronwall's hits, I'm always trying to remember the good ones and having to track down videos of them. Now I don't have to. :cool:

#36 newfy

newfy

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,114 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

Got a link to the reg season Clowe hit? I don't remember it.

I keep wanting to put Stuart's hit on Umberger from 2009, but then I realize it was Stu. The Anisimov hit was pretty rough too.

Not sure I'm going to branch out though. We'll see what happens. One of my main reasons for building the site was when I try to show people Kronwall's hits, I'm always trying to remember the good ones and having to track down videos of them. Now I don't have to. :cool:

I know it cause I was at that game sitting right on the glass, it was beautiful to see live. They look so much harder in person than on youtube.

And yeah I was just giving you an idea for a way to possibly make the site even more enjoyable. Throwing up a page saying other big wing hits or something and just having a random assortment of huge wing hits so that guys like me can get their fill lol. Dont blame you if you dont wanna though.

Im gonna share the site on my facebook and twitter to get you some hits!

RIP BOB PROBERT #24

#37 CaptainCaveMan

CaptainCaveMan

Prospect

• 41 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

Great job on the website guy. :thumbup:

I don't know how hard it is to do, but it would be cool to have some kind of voting feature where the community could rank the top ten hits or something.

#38 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:08 PM

Reaves got Kronwalled tonight! Reset the clock! :lol:

esteef

Edited by esteef, 04 April 2012 - 10:08 PM.

"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#39 jollymania

jollymania

Heavy Hitter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,610 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:19 PM

Also kronwall had a bit hit on staubitz in the first meeting with the wild.
"I assure you the hits along the boards he(Aaron Downey) constantly threw SEVERAL TIMES EVERY SHIFT were far more damaging hits that what Kronwall throws."
- uk_redwing
HockeyArchive Twitter

#40 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

Edited by P. Marlowe, 04 April 2012 - 10:21 PM.

"Finger-pointing is easy. In some cases, even therapeutic. Fans need to blame something,

because the outcome is so frustratingly out of their control."
-- Mitch Albom

| Terry Sawchuk & Johnny Bower | | Extra Protection | | "Luckies never cut my wind." | | Straight to the Goal | | Dodging Traffic |
| Tom Waits - Get Behind the Mule | | Mikael Samuelsson Forever | | Mike Grier? |