• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wing Across The Pond

Red Wings Playoffs Advert

Rate this topic

Quite a cool vid, but not been gripped by this years playoff promos. Don't think they quite grab the excitement for me. That being said, I was more excited than a kid at Christmas at the moment!

Lets Go Wings

EDIT: Embedded vid instead of linking Edited by Wing Across The Pond

The guy's voice drives me nuts too. They need the Allstate guy with the deep, resonant voice. I love his voice.

Still... this video rocks. I'm glad they got so many epic moments- Mac's goal, Vladdy, etc. The flying sea creature was a good add too.

Give me Jack Bauer!

Sutherland's voice overs back in the 2002 cup finals were epic.... There is a reason he did an entire movie where his character was nothing but a voice. Phone booth

Edited by Crashnburnluder

The guy's voice drives me nuts too. They need the Allstate guy with the deep, resonant voice. I love his voice.

Still... this video rocks. I'm glad they got so many epic moments- Mac's goal, Vladdy, etc. The flying sea creature was a good add too.

Shoulda used James Earl Jones. LOL!!!!

I agree very cool vid though. I'm starting to get pumped for the playoffs.

Shoulda used James Earl Jones. LOL!!!!

I agree very cool vid though. I'm starting to get pumped for the playoffs.

I thought of him too!

But they'd need to add several seconds since his voice was kind of drawn out and grand.

Sweet, had not seen this one yet. I liked the flying octopi too! It's a long shot, but I'm thinking maybe the NHL had a contest for the adverts and this kid or his production team won? That's the only logical reason I can come up with as to why they went with his voice.

I think he sounds like the kid from 'Loose Change'.

Give me Jack Bauer!

Sutherland's voice overs back in the 2002 cup finals were epic.... There is a reason he did an entire movie where his character was nothing but a voice. Phone booth

God it makes me wish the Ducks had won it!

EDIT: He also likens Babs to Bombay... lol'd

Edited by Wing Across The Pond

They need the Allstate guy with the deep, resonant voice. I love his voice.

I can't take that guy seriously. Every time I see or hear him, I just hear him from Major League saying "F*** you, Jobu!"

I can't take that guy seriously. Every time I see or hear him, I just hear him from Major League saying "F*** you, Jobu!"

LOL...I never realized that was him. Next time I watch it I'm not going to picture him saying anything but 'Allstate'.