• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/4 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Blues 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

It's the most frustrating thing about him. He's 6'3" and 216 lbs. That's an inch taller and a few pounds more than Stuart.

But he gets knocked around out there like he's 5'10" and 185 lbs.

Agreed, whenever I look at his height and weight i cant believe, guy get pushed off the puck and knocked to the ice like hes 12.

If the blues should get on anyone on the forecheck kindl is your best bet I actually think Ericsson is decent at it, his worst mistakes are when hell just eat the puck or take the hit nd get it out, he usually doesnt turn it over as much this year

My wife just noticed the Monsanto ads on the boards and decided that the Blues should never win the cup for being sponsored by such an evil corporation. I had to laugh and ask if the concession stands at the Scotttrade Center only served GMO food products.

I didn't even notice that :blink:

That makes me hate the Blues even more. If Detroit was ever sponsored by those pieces of s***, I don't know what I'd do.

Good first period overall. Nyquist and Datsyuk look awesome together.

Refs were typically awful again. The penalty against the Blues player early was pretty iffy and then the one on Kronwall was nonexistent, plus the missed slash. They've missed several blatant hooks and holds on both teams. It just doesn't make sense. Sigh.

Kill the rest of the penalty off and keep playing hard. I want to see Datsyuk and Nyquist connect for some goals here. :thumbup:

solid first period for the Wings on the road at St. Louis, who owns the 2nd best home record next to the Wings.

- I thought Hank's line was solid, but did not get much offence generated

- Pavel was FLYING out there... he is going to have a good game point wise imo

- Franzen continues to piss me off... he gives the puck up all the time, is slow and when he gets the puck instead of MOVING with it he frickin flicks it up... imo if he does not get going after this game he needs to be sent to the 3rd line and replaced by Bert

i didnt. it looked like a good tie up. he took a nice slash though. im guessing it was a make up call

Team A is buzzing. *whistle*. Penalty on Team B. ;\

I didn't even notice that :blink:

That makes me hate the Blues even more. If Detroit was ever sponsored by those pieces of s***, I don't know what I'd do.

I'd have to remove all Wings items from the house. Monsanto makes Amway seem like the most ethical and philanthropic business on the planet.

Best we've looked on the road in a long time

Agreed. I've only seen the 2nd half of the 1st period but the boys seem to be engaged fully thus far, which is a huge improvement over recent games. Sad stat mentioned on the channel formerly known as versus: only the leafs have a worse record than the wings since Feb. 21. Seems like they picked an arbitrary date to come up with that stat.

Amway are a bunch of scamsters, but they're not on the same level as Monsanto. To be honest, I'd rather the Detroit Red Wings be sponsored by PETA than by Monsanto.

+1 to the octopus response. Regarding PETA, if vegetarians love animals so much, why do they keep eating all their food? :)

I'd have to remove all Wings items from the house. Monsanto makes Amway seem like the most ethical and philanthropic business on the planet.

I saw a sign during a recent protest I took part in, and I had to run with it. Really witty:

Manipulating

Of

Natural

Seeds

Advocating

Non-nutritional

Tyrannical

Order

Anyhow, I'll have to keep an eye out for the ad during the 2nd, because I never noticed that. Are there any places online that list the corporate sponsors for professional teams/leagues? That would be interesting to take a look at.

-

-

- Franzen continues to piss me off... he gives the puck up all the time, is slow and when he gets the puck instead of MOVING with it he frickin flicks it up... imo if he does not get going after this game he needs to be sent to the 3rd line and replaced by Bert

That would make it worse,Bert is lazy and a floater......maybe you should watch him play sometime.