• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/4 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Blues 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

What a win!!! How the hell we pull that off?

- down 2-0 to blues

- Elliot 3 straight shutouts

- what was there less than 10 min left?

- pumped up crowd ... horrible road team

All these factors and we win? I can't believe it... Man when we wanna play we ******* play.

This!

They can turn it on at any moment. Scary.

Holy s***, did Pavel work some magic tonight. Not sure a lot of people on here can comprehend the types of plays he was making in a playoff type game tonight. Just great to see him and Nick getting back to 100% That's what it looks like. Get #43 back, its looking a lot more positive. And yes, agreed with all here. Smith up and now.

HUGE win by the Wings. Awesome game by Pasha!! I thought Pavs, Nick and Howard were fantastic all game long! Also I would like to say I was completely wrong about Babs's decision to keep Franzen with Pavs... that is why he is the head coach of the Wings and I am not. To add to that, man when Franzen plays, he PLAYS! Whatever ticked him off at the end of the 2nd carried over and woke him up finally and now hopefulyl it can continue!

Let someone else in the playoffs this team doesn't deserve it.

Lolz.

Great win boys. Must be jive playing with Darsyuk, huh Franzen?

Sub standard games by Filppula and Kindl. Good games by Zata and Datsyuk and White and Howard.

What a nice win that was, against a very good opponent, that is tired of losing to the red wings. Great come from behind win.

Kindl WTF dude? And Franzen, welcome back. Hopefully he gets going on a crazy streak now.

For the first time in several 'playoff type' games the wings looked pretty decent. The game tonight seemed to reiterate the lack of speed on this team, and how helm is sorely missed. We need another helm on this team...

Anyone know if games on NBC/Versus gets repeated? Forgot to set m TIVO up to record it.

It will be replayed at 2:00pm tomorrow on nhl network right after the replay of the habs game.

Edited by jollymania