• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Welcome Back Mule!

Rate this topic

Who said anything about getting a bunch of goals? I would take him just showing any type of tenacity in his play. That would be an improvement and a step in the right direction. My comment was the fact that all of his defenders said that as soon as the playoffs started he would be back to 08 Franzen. Well the playoffs started and hes the same lackadaisical player he has been most of the season. Like I said int he GDT, Helm played 3 minutes and had more of an impact on the game than Franzen did.

And once again people are overexaggerating. My point still stands. A lot of players didn't play up to snuff, Datsyuk especially. Franzen made some plays to the net and was able to create havoc in front at times. In fact, the power play was as good as it has ever been thanks to a better consistency throughout the units.

People are way to quick to lay on the hate as thick as they can. It is like they enjoy to see a player fail so they can rub it in the faces of strangers who root for the same team. It's strange, really.

And once again people are overexaggerating. My point still stands. A lot of players didn't play up to snuff, Datsyuk especially. Franzen made some plays to the net and was able to create havoc in front at times. In fact, the power play was as good as it has ever been thanks to a better consistency throughout the units

Franzen made one play to the net. Even in that he took the soft route going for a low percentage short side shot instead of taking it hard to the opposite side of the net using his size. Had the two Nashville defenders not fallen into each other he more than likely would not have even made the move to the front of the net based on the last couple months of his play. I agree Datsyuk did not have his best game but that is an abnormality for him. Lately it would be an abnormality for Franzen to have a good game. That is why he catches the hate on here this year and I believe its completely deserved.