• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/5 GDT : Devils 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Guest The Production Line

The Avs have evened things up against the BJs. Someone should tell the Stars to wake up.

What if the Sharks win the Pacific?

I think they're the weakest of the playoff teams since Niemi is such a question mark. I'd like the play them.

Also, they're more jekyl and hyde than we are.

Edited by Tr!PoD#19

Pump Chicago on Saturday and hope for the best ... all we can do. Regardless of next game outcome I hope we land in either 4th or 6th. Didnt see much of this game - but Im glad I missed it.

Another disappointment... this team is consistently lackluster. Some good chances, Filppula, Zetterberg, and Datsyuk looked good, but everyone else, meh... Just not clicking right now, and times just about run out to get things to work. So many lost battles and soft play in the corners. With the extra skater, Zetterberg battling off 3 Devils along the boards, Hudler and the others watching from 10 feet away. Trying to stay optimistic, but this is about as cold as I've seen the Wings enter the post-season. Does not bode well...

It's not time to jump of the bridge quite yet but the excuses for not playing better are long gone. We have almost everyone back and yet there is a clear lack of ofensive production. We haven't had a lead in any game in the last 310 minutes of play. That's pretty freakin bad.

This team needs Brandon Inge! I hear he may be available soon!

Edited by The Production Line

It's not time to jump of the bridge quite yet but the excuses for not playing better are long gone. We have almost everyone back and yet there is a clear lack of ofensive production. We haven't had a lead in any game in the last 310 minutes of play. That's pretty freakin bad.

Yep. They look alot like last years team again. Can't score first, and you won't win in the playoffs trying to come from behind every game.

I wonder how many games in the last month or two we started behind by a goal or two. I wonder what our shot differential is in the first period? Even tonight, the Wings started well in the first 5 minutes, then dropped off. Tonight, 6-11 in the first before pouring it on the second, 14-4; turning it around right? Third period, 4-6. Four shots in the third period. 4.

Four <_<

Yeah dam shame that they just threw away home ice in the 1st round. I dont see nashville losing tonight or to colorado. I can see it already, 1st round against the sharks.

If Colorado loses tonight, their season is done.

Is it just me or has Mule thrown more body checks tonight then he has all season?

It ain't just you. There's at least two of us. HOWEVER. I discovered when Somebody tried to pass to him in the offensive zone he definitely had alligator arms. Thought that was only in football.

Ah. Well. <_<

Well, I think now we know what the Wings are made of. Everyone was jizzing themselves last night ... but they haven't proven sh*t. Let's just face it, we have what we have ... a 5th or 6th place team that will probably go out in 1 round.

wow dallas sucks, win or go home and they just leave that rebound sitting infront of the net like that?

Yeah, they've pretty much given up.

Minny ties it.

5th place here we come.. <_<

Unless the Avs want to play spoilers or come back against the BJs.