• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwingmachine

I'm looking for the best Red Wings post game party in Detroit?

Rate this topic

My awesome Wife surprised me with tickets to Game 1 of Round 1 this year for my birthday and I’m looking for the best post game hang out in Detroit. This will ultimately help me decide which hotel I will stay at this time as I plan to be in full blown party-like-a-rock-star mode! The last couple years we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Washington St and partied at the Big City Bar afterwards. The first year we met Jimmy Howard, last year was cool because it happened to fall on Tigers opening day and there were people everywhere. I have heard some great things about Greektown area, and the Post Bar. I thought I would throw this out there and find out what you all think is the best post game party in town?

Also, will anyone else be going? Every time I’m there I ask the people I meet if they are on LGW, somehow thinking that everyone in Detroit is a Wings fan and a member of LGW. :huh:

Guest Hatethedrake!

Go to Hudler's Hooters. Great spot in Detroit to watch the Wings. You get to see hockey, drink booze and pay out your yang for first rate strippers. Yeah it's a tad expensive but well worth it. Go to www.hudlershooters.com for more info. Have a great time. :thumbup:

Any of the big ones are usually a good time. Cobo Joe's, Hockeytown Cafe, and Cheli's Chilis. Of the three I'd say Cobo Joe's best.

Note: Nevermind everything I just said. After reading your post again I notice you're going for the playoffs and getting a hotel. I thought you were just looking for drinks after the game. Greektown is fun though.

Edited by kipwinger

Nice thread dude I was actually just trying to find the same sort of info, I'll be at games 1, 2 for the playoffs and it will be my first time in the US so I plan on partying.