• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#5 Philadelphia Flyers vs. #4 Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

Aren't these two teams locked into playing each other in the first round no matter what happens today?

It that's the case, honestly I think they may just save it for when the games really count and play not to get injured today.

They're locked. Today they're just playing to get the other team fined over sound bites.

Aren't these two teams locked into playing each other in the first round no matter what happens today?

It that's the case, honestly I think they may just save it for when the games really count and play not to get injured today.

Or perhaps they'll play to injure....

Or perhaps they'll play to injure....

:lol:

As fun as that would be to watch, I'm guessing the league has had conversations with both organizations prior to this game. And they don't want anyone getting suspended for the postseason.

Who knows though. I could be wrong and there's an all out brawl off the opening faceoff. Either way it should be an entertaining series.

Is there anywhere to stream the game today? I am kinda interested in watching to see if they will destroy each other.. :)

Not to often I want to see an out of market game.. Rivalries rock!

--

Is there anywhere to stream the game today? I am kinda interested in watching to see if they will destroy each other.. :)

Not to often I want to see an out of market game.. Rivalries rock!

--

NBC yo.

EDIT: Actually, not sure about that.

Edited by Dabura

I think the Pens power play will be the difference in this series. Pens in 6.

Only because the Pens will get a boat load of them when needed.I don,t think there is a team in sports I hate as much as the Pens.

John Tortorella's comments tonight.

Can,t argue with anything Torts said.

This series will be fun to watch. I'm obviously rooting for Philly. I think it will be too close to call, though.

Any news on what the lineups for each team will be in game 1? Grossman will play, and it sounds like Briere will play, as well. Maybe Lilja sits on defense? JVR sounds like he will be a few more weeks before he's ready to come back.

The only thing I'm rooting for is for both of these teams to beat on each other and wear down on each other so much that the winner has next to no chance at a significant cup run.

Hope this series reaches 7 games that each go to triple or quadruple overtime and that we hear a lot about "upper body injury" or "lower body injury," etc.

Pens and Flyers... f*** y'all both.

The only thing I'm rooting for is for both of these teams to beat on each other and wear down on each other so much that the winner has next to no chance at a significant cup run.

Hope this series reaches 7 games that each go to triple or quadruple overtime and that we hear a lot about "upper body injury" or "lower body injury," etc.

Pens and Flyers... f*** y'all both.

right with you... I DESPISE BOTH TEAMS... Leaving in PA you have to lol

I can't believe I'm rooting for the Flyers. I don't think that's happened since Hextall was between the pipes.

Who do you think'll let in a bad goal first? Flower or Bryz?

Crosby with the first goal. I hate the kid but dammit he just keeps working hard and putting up points.

Jagr (I think) totally quit on that backcheck and left Kennedy wide open for the goal.

McGuire or whoever it was generously said "he couldn't keep up" but in reality he completely stopped skating and coasted. It's not like he got beat in a footrace. He quit.

And how is it possible that the Flyers have a question mark in goaltending for yet another playoff season???