• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#5 Philadelphia Flyers vs. #4 Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

For the record I don't really think there is some league wide conspiracy to prop up Pittsburgh (I think the Pens did it through a series of fortunate top draft picks).

There's no conspiracy but the NHL is a big big business. If Crosby landed in Toronto then I wonder if we would hear about him even more, which is a little sick. It shouldn't surprise anybody (perhaps past the age of 18-20?) if the NHL brass give a little more preference to certain teams, players and markets over others. It's Bettman's job to follow the money like David Stern did, for better? or worse.

There's no conspiracy but the NHL is a big big business. If Crosby landed in Toronto then I wonder if we would hear about him even more, which is a little sick. It shouldn't surprise anybody (perhaps past the age of 18-20?) if the NHL brass give a little more preference to certain teams, players and markets over others. It's Bettman's job to follow the money like David Stern did, for better? or worse.

Bang on.

The definition and extent of "preference" are what the "conspiracies" are based on.

esteef