• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#5 Philadelphia Flyers vs. #4 Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

Philly has sucked balls at home this season though.

Eh, 22-13-6 (which amounts to 22-19). Still good for a .536 winning percentage. To compare, Pittsburgh had a .707 home winning percentage...and that just got them 2 straight losses, for what that's worth.

If you would have told me that the Pens would lose both home games after having big leads, I would have never believed it. What a crazy series.

Just further proof that anything can happen in the playoffs. I really liked the thread here that talked about the Pens being the cup favorites. Yet, here they are down 2-0. The series isn't over though, but so far, the Flyers have done what they needed to do.

Just further proof that anything can happen in the playoffs. I really liked the thread here that talked about the Pens being the cup favorites. Yet, here they are down 2-0. The series isn't over though, but so far, the Flyers have done what they needed to do.

The Pens still are the Cup favorites, probably. Not that I agree with it, or ever did, for that matter.

Modano on NHL network... Good to see him after long time

Defense wins championships .. No way s***sburg is coming back from this hole

Has anyone been playing defense this series???

I wish these games were on different days than the Wings so I could watch them. Sounds like a fun series, especially with the Pens blowing leads again.

You know... The comparison to Zetterberg is an excellent one for sure but a lot of times when I watch Claude Giroux I can't help but hope Calle Jarnkrok becomes close to that good.

I just drooled myself into a puddle thinking about this.

Back to reality.

The Flyers are doing something magical right now.

boy what a game, wish they werent on the same day and time as the wings so far, what an absolutely sick save by Bryzgalov, hes played really well so far, while the numbers may not show it, he been great when the flyers were down. Hes also been great on the pk. The penguins have had a few chances to really bust the game open and he slammed the door. On a side note, how bad is the penguins defense? Fluery is left out to dry, it seems every chance they give up is a really really good scoring chance.

I wish these games were on different days than the Wings so I could watch them. Sounds like a fun series, especially with the Pens blowing leads again.

I have been watching few games here and there. i do not think so.

I mentioned Pittsburgh crappy defense, because a lot of them picked them as favorites.

Tried to switch over to the game during the intermission breaks and really couldn't believe how bad these two are defensively. It really felt like who is going to play even less defense and which goalie will let in another soft goal before the other one did. Absolutely pathetic playoffhockey. Picked the Penguins to come out of west but neither of them will go far if they aren't starting to play some solid defense and both goalies raising their game at least 1 level.

If NBC and the other networks were smart they would have started the Wings at 8 and then we could have at least watched most or all of the first period of the Pens/Flyers game. <_<