• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#5 Philadelphia Flyers vs. #4 Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

I'm watching the replace of this game on NHL Network right now, did anyone notice Giroux get knocked down and kick at one of the Pens players? It was in the third period at around the 14:30 mark. It was rather odd to see it happen, so I was just curious if anyone else noticed it.

I can't figure out how to link to the specific highlight on NHL.com, but you guys might enjoy the highlight of the first Flyers goal because of who coughs up the puck for a shortie.

Was it the best player in the universe? :D

esteef

I don't trust Bryzgalov enought to say that the Flyers are going to win this serie, The Pens can come back, remember 2009.

The Penguins didn't have home ice in 2009.

This is a huge mountain for the Penguins to climb. To even get back into the series they will have to win both of their games in an intense Philly arena. If not, series over.

The Penguins didn't have home ice in 2009.

This is a huge mountain for the Penguins to climb. To even get back into the series they will have to win both of their games in an intense Philly arena. If not, series over.

They now have to win 4 of the next 5 games and 3 of them are in Philly.

They have to win in Philly TWICE.

Boston was in the same hole last year to Montreal BUT there is a BIG difference. Carey Price stole the first 2 games. Montreal was badly outshot yet Boston lost. The Pens are plying like crap right now. I don't see them coming back from this.

hahahhahahahahah

And the experts all picked them tho win the Cup. hahahahahaha

Watching the Pens lose in their own barn 2 games in a row brings a bigger smile to my face than watching the Wings win. :lol:

Malkin's been invisible in this series.

Go Flyers!

Yeah, I was just asking myself, Where's "Geno" in all of this? Granted, I didn't catch either of the games. But I don't think I've seen him on any of the many highlight reels I've watched.

You'd think all this run 'n' gun action would suit him....

Yeah, I was just asking myself, Where's "Geno" in all of this? Granted, I didn't catch either of the games. But I don't think I've seen him on any of the many highlight reels I've watched.

You'd think all this run 'n' gun action would suit him....

I didn't see the game either but he had two assists (both secondary), 2 shots on goal and was a -4. Also spent 3:38 on the PP.

Not what you'd hope for out of a potential Hart winner.

I can't figure out how to link to the specific highlight on NHL.com, but you guys might enjoy the highlight of the first Flyers goal because of who coughs up the puck for a shortie.

Now, I know there were a couple of D-men, but Crosby certainly didn't over-exert himself on that back-check.

401582_256464261117042_137691596327643_511541_1479166512_n.jpg

#1 play on SportsCenter's Top 10 yesterday, as well it should have been. Only other hockey play in the Top 10 was Patrick Elias' beautiful all-the-time-in-the-world goal to the right of Theodore's net.