• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#5 Philadelphia Flyers vs. #4 Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

"We, as a league, must do a better job of protecting the integrity of the game and the safety of our players," Lemieux said. "We must make it clear that those kinds of actions will not be tolerated and will be met with meaningful disciplinary action.

"If the events relating to Friday night reflect the state of the league, I need to rethink whether I want to be a part of it."

Way to put words into my mouth. Of all the things that have gone on during this period (6 soft goals, Crysby acting like a tough guy, Timmonen getting ragdolled by Letang and getting an extra 2 for it) *that* is what you choose to focus on?

I don' think that Asham cross check was funny at all. He could have easily killed him doing that.

I don't believe he meant that incident. Oh, btw, Schenn is back out there and that's good. So should Ashamn get a suspension because Schenn "didn't" get hurt????? I do realize it is a match penalty, btw.

Edited by Hockeymom1960

I don't believe he meant that incident. Oh, btw, Schenn is back out there and that's good. So should Ashamn get a suspension because Schenn "didn't" get hurt????? I do realize it is a match penalty, btw.

The NHL suspends the result, not the action, so according to the NHL, Asham will just be fined.

Asham should get like 20 games for that. Literally 2 inches higher and Schenn would have been ko'd not just from the game but probably his career.

Remember intent be damned, the guy didn't get hurt you get to play.

Edited by dragonballgtz

Asham should get like 20 games for that. Literally 2 inches higher and Schenn would have been ko'd not just from the game but probably his career.

Oh I would agree, but the rule states there is a different standard if a player is actually hurt.

Shanny, you've dug yourself a nice hole.

Asham should never be allowed to play professional hockey again.

The NHL will ***** out and suspend him for the rest of the playoffs, which will probably amount to a 1-2 game suspension.

Wow, funny to think Crosby himself said he is going to stay away from the chirping and after whistle scrums...wow he can't even lie well either, he has been a little ***** all day... One thing I have noticed, I hate the Pens since the Crosby era began, because as the teams captain, and as such the teams identity is based on the actions of the captain, and well, he is a piece of krap, and is a terrible person to have as the face of the league. Back when the Pens were lead by Mario and Jagr, they were my favorite team outside of the Wings, and now I cant stand them, all because of their captains actions...

I love the fact that Crosby did nothing in the tie up with Giroux until the linesman got in, and then low and behold Crosby becomes a big man and starts throwing punches with only one glove off....what a ******..

Of course, you know what all the pundits and talking heads will say about it.

That he's playing with passion, with fire in his belly, trying to ignite his team....

*vomit*

Yep, real passionate poking a glove away from someone trying to pick it up. He's a child.

Of course, you know what all the pundits and talking heads will say about it.

That he's playing with passion, with fire in his belly, trying to ignite his team....

*vomit*

Yeah he is trying to start some fire for his team...

BULL he is a whiny little crybaby and cant take it that his team is getting dominated, and his uncle Gary told him the cup was his again...and he cant handle that!