• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#5 Philadelphia Flyers vs. #4 Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

I never thought I'd utter these words but... God, I wish Pronger wasn't injured!

Also, I hate to wish injury on anyone, but Crosby is really asking for another concussion. This series really helped remind me why everyone who knows anything about hockey can't stomach the sound of his name or the sight of his face.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

wow what a game this was. dont like the Pens chances now.

stay classy red wings fans.

When Schenn and Crosby were getting into it and Crosby was yapping in his face, I was like "OMG Schenn if you punch him square in the mouth right now, you will be my favorite player and I will buy your jersey!" lol That was quite the intense game. It was interesting to read the comments from Pens fans on LetsGoPens.com, they were embarrassed by the teams' reaction to losing and called the Pens actions "classless" and "childish". I don't know how they are just NOW seeing this, the Pens have acted like this for years, but hey, I guess its better late than never.

This game was AWESOME. Did you guys see malkin and crosby stirring the pot and then letting their teamates do their dirty work? I was laughing. What a bunch of chumps.

I'm goad the Flyers are up 3-0. WOOHOOO

Guest irishock

I never thought I'd utter these words but... God, I wish Pronger wasn't injured!

Also, I hate to wish injury on anyone, but Crosby is really asking for another concussion. This series really helped remind me why everyone who knows anything about hockey can't stomach the sound of his name or the sight of his face.

The Pens are truly making Chris Pronger look like a true gentlemen.

It's funny how Engelland was tossed from the game for being an enforcer.

I don't remember him doing anything no one else did. Yet he got tossed.

Stupid NHL trying to eliminate fighting and scrums at the end of games. :ranting:

I believe Engelland was the 3rd man in and that was why he was tossed like Dubinsky was in the Rangers/Sens gane,

Guest Hatethedrake!

Bettman must be having heart failure right now with his Pens being down 0-3.