• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#5 Philadelphia Flyers vs. #4 Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

I have this feeling that if the Flyers start to blow out the Pens again in Game 4, Crosby will get himself kicked out of the game so he doesn't have to be in the handshake line.

There's no way Crosby goes through the handshake line. I've never seen such an entitled player before. The guy is an overgrown child with his whining and attitude problems. You don't like them so you do petty little things that a kindergartner would do? What a loser.

Crosby manages to make Pronger look like Yzerman in terms of leadership.

I think its funny that he always says he grew up idolizing Steve Yzerman. Don't people tend try to emulate their idols? I don't recall Yzerman doing or saying these types of things.

I just saw the Crosby post-game interview, how embarrassing.

"I don't like anyone on that team."

"what was i supposed to do? Hand him his glove?"

It sounded like a ten year old. This is the face of the NHL and the captain of his squad? That dude pretty much solidified everyone's notion that he is indeed a little *****. Though I don't wish anything long term on the guy, but I wouldn't mind seeing him get his ass kicked pretty good a couple times.

I know, that bit just completely threw out the whole argument of "Oh, he was only like that in his first couple seasons!"

Then they ask him why he didn't that childish bit with the glove.

"I don't like him."

"Why?"

"Because...I don't like him."

I think I used that excuse once when I was in Kindergarten.

BTW, Jesse Spector has a great write-up on this:

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2012-04-15/stanley-cup-playoffs-2012-sidney-crosby-pittsburgh-penguins-philadelphia-flyers

I have this feeling that if the Flyers start to blow out the Pens again in Game 4, Crosby will get himself kicked out of the game so he doesn't have to be in the handshake line.

I don't think he should be the face of the NHL if he can't be professional enough to go through the handshake line. Likewise, he has never deserved that C but this behavior just confirms it. This is not the kind of role model children should be looking up to.

Funny thing is I thought the pushing the glove thing was hilarious!

esteef

I hate Crybaby just as much as the next guy, but I sure as hell got a chuckle out of that. I'm not defending it, I just thought it was funny as s***. Especially since the Pens are getting romped this entire series.

Hey Crosby...

223470580_YouMad_xlarge.jpeg

Honestly to see him so pissed off having to talk to reporters and talk about the Flyers while his "stacked" team is down 3-0 in the series lightens up my day.

Edited by Doc Holliday

#pulledacrosby is currently trending on Twitter. :lol:

Not for nothing, but your next post will be your 25,000th. 25,000 posts. That's as many posts as some people make in salary per year. I feel that Matt should make some monument to your greatness or something, to honor this astounding achievement in saying so little, so many times.

James Neal to have rare double hearing with Shanny today.

Asham to follow with an in-person meeting.

Very busy day for Shanahan.

Neal, Asham and Adams should all be suspended. But I guess we'll see. Technically didn't Crosby start the s***e with Hartnell with less than five to go that Adams jumped into? But we all know he won't be suspended. Get 'em Shanny!!

esteef

True....but I also don't believe Shanny is nothing more than a figure head either.

Funniest/most disturbing thing to emerge from yesterdays brawl-olopalooza was Crosbys unwaivering defense of his own Douchebaggery. That clown was the central figure in the first brawl....not only touching it off with his Paul Bunyan tactics on Bryz.....but then fanning the flames with his impersonation of a Canadian curler....brooming Voraceks glove away from him. He actually defended his actions by saying.......tell me if you've heard this before......"its playoff hockey" and this nugget of wisdom "what am I suppose to do, pick his glove up?" No Sid.....you don't have to pick it up.....but I'm guessing acting like a 3 year old knocking over another kids sandcastle wasn't the appropriate behavior either......how about leave it alone.....jackhole.

True....but I also don't believe Shanny is nothing more than a figure head either.

Funniest/most disturbing thing to emerge from yesterdays brawl-olopalooza was Crosbys unwaivering defense of his own Douchebaggery. That clown was the central figure in the first brawl....not only touching it off with his Paul Bunyan tactics on Bryz.....but then fanning the flames with his impersonation of a Canadian curler....brooming Voraceks glove away from him. He actually defended his actions by saying.......tell me if you've heard this before......"its playoff hockey" and this nugget of wisdom "what am I suppose to do, pick his glove up?" No Sid.....you don't have to pick it up.....but I'm guessing acting like a 3 year old knocking over another kids sandcastle wasn't the appropriate behavior either......how about leave it alone.....jackhole.

The only thing that makes me mad about Crosby, is he acts like a kid. If he would've said.. we were down 3-1 and I was starting s*** to fire my team up.. well ATLEAST that is a purpose! but no, he's like yeah I screwed up, but your not going to get me to admit it! He starts "fights" and throws punches when the guy is down, and covered by the ref, but before when they were letting them fight, he wanted no part of it... Like Uh,Oh, I gotta fight now.. Just such a coward scumbag.. If your looking for a fighting captain, look at Iginla(sp) for inspiration, I <HATE> Iginla, but at least he has my respect. I hope after this year, the league will start investing in a new face..