• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#5 Philadelphia Flyers vs. #4 Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

How you know it's bad?

"You shouldn`t wonder what Mario Lemieux was thinking. I saw No. 66 shaking his head outside the locker room like a disgusted parent, and he had every right. He speaks out for the NHL to clean up its act, and his team pulls this garbage?"

"You shouldn`t wonder what Mario Lemieux was thinking. I saw No. 66 shaking his head outside the locker room like a disgusted parent, and he had every right. He speaks out for the NHL to clean up its act, and his team pulls this garbage?"

May he should consider to buy a pack of diapers for his team captain? And do it before philly's fans do it.

How you know it's bad?

Ah but you see, LePew doesn't see that his team does anything wrong.

Neal got one friggin game? Didn't he have two separate disciplinary meetings? And that equals one game?

Shanny, I loved you as a player but you're a joke as disciplinarian. You're seriously worse than Campbell, which is really doing something special.

Yah for 'big' name players, it takes 2 disciplinary hearings = 1 game. Weber only got one hearing = no games.

I really hope the Pens are toast tommorow. No Neal, Asham, Adams and an invisible star player as well as a captain flustered to all hell.

This would be one of the few things that might make me feel a bit better after tonight's game.

Neal got one friggin game? Didn't he have two separate disciplinary meetings? And that equals one game?

Shanny, I loved you as a player but you're a joke as disciplinarian. You're seriously worse than Campbell, which is really doing something special.

Obviously because nobody's brains were splattered on the ice so he's all good. :thumbdown:

esteef

I'm genuinely shocked that he even got one game.

How you know it's bad?

And the funny thing is that the Penguins refuted the report about Lemieux being pissed.

EDIT: Oops, didn't see HT0001's post up there.

Edited by edicius

:huh:

Are they the kind that only follow the team during the playoffs?

They're the kind that thinks their team can do no wrong.

Them: "Well... Courtier and Giroux went after Neal first! He was just sticking up for himself."

Me: "Oh really? I'm surprised they found the time to hit him while filling up your net with pucks."

Honest to God, I heard a Pens fan yesterday say that the reason they're down 3-0 is because the refs didn't call that first Flyers goal offsides in Game 1. "If they make the right call, the Flyers don't tie the game in the 3rd and win it in OT and who knows how the series might have ended up."

Edited by xtrememachine1

Honest to God, I heard a Pens fan yesterday say that the reason they're down 3-0 is because the refs didn't call that first Flyers goal offsides in Game 1. "If they make the right call, the Flyers don't tie the game in the 3rd and win it in OT and who knows how the series might have ended up."

That kind of sounds like if a Wings fan says "If they suspended Weber for Game 2, then who knows where this series would be?"

Alright well not exactly like that but really you can't let those kind of things bother your play.

Edited by Red Wings Addict