• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#5 Philadelphia Flyers vs. #4 Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

Neal got one friggin game? Didn't he have two separate disciplinary meetings? And that equals one game?

Shanny, I loved you as a player but you're a joke as disciplinarian. You're seriously worse than Campbell, which is really doing something special.

I had the same reaction.

Shanny said in the explanation video that they were willing to forgive the hit on Coutourier as "jumping to brace himself from an unexpected collision while changing from defense to offense."

To quote myself after hearing that - "Are you friggin' kidding me?!"

The Penguins have the same stupid bulls*** script in the playoffs. In the 3rd period of losing playoff games, they hack, wack, instigate and dirty hit and sometimes even attempt to injure the opposing team. They think that its "sending a message" to the opposing team. They're wrong.

My hatred for the Pens is on par with my hatred of the Avs in the late 90s. I mean, I seriously loathe these assholes. Though to give the 90s Avs some credit, at least they had one player I didn't outright despise; Joe Sakic. There's no one on the Pens even remotely redeemable to me.