• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#5 Philadelphia Flyers vs. #4 Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

This series has been neutered....******* lame!!! How inconsistent but you new it was coming.

Making it a ***** league so people on espn and the media in general will be satisfied.

I guess no one watched hockey in the 70's and 80's.

Hahaha this s*** is bananas... The best part about these dramatics, high-scoring, bad blood games: whoever does win (Philly) is screwed next round when the other team brings a goaltender to play :P

But in the meantime... YAY GOALS! GO FLYERS! F*** CROSBY and CO!

I see the pens finally decided that they did not wanna be swept in the first round

See Red Wings, Detroit 2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 2. Normally things like this happen, a sweepis very hard to pull off. It's no wonder why the closing game is the hardest to get.

PP's 9 to 2 in a series where Philly is up 3-0, I shouldn't be surprised but man, why does the NHL think the fans want longer series? I want the Pens out damnit!

Sorry, but what the hell are you talking about? Philly was 3 for 6 on the PP. Pretty sure powerplay chances were 7-6, just slighty different than 9-2.

Regardless, PIT beat PHI 6-0 at even strength so not sure why anyone would be fussing about reffing in this one.

Sorry, but what the hell are you talking about? Philly was 3 for 6 on the PP. Pretty sure powerplay chances were 7-6, just slighty different than 9-2.

Regardless, PIT beat PHI 6-0 at even strength so not sure why anyone would be fussing about reffing in this one.

http://sports.yahoo....?gid=2012041815

This could be wrong, sometimes it is and I don't bother to check NHL.com so I apologize if I was wrong. What I said was more sarcastic then anything, truthfully I don't really care just really hate Pittsburgh :hehe:

And I just checked and they were actually 9 PP's for Pittsburgh and 5 for Philly, so my mistake.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan