• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#5 Philadelphia Flyers vs. #4 Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

I'm really going to go out on a limb and say Flyers in 5. Pens have home ice advantage and considering the Flyers haven't lost yet at Consol... :P

And if the hockey gods are fair, Pittsburgh will open the series without Orpik after his attempt to injure via kneeing tonight.

"It's a cheap, dirty hit. I wonder what would happen if we did it to their two whining stars over there," Tortorella told reporters after the game, referring to centers Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin.

Tortorella didn't stop with Orpik, who received a five-minute major and a game misconduct for the hit, which occurred with less than five minutes left in the game.

"It's one of the most arrogant organizations in the league. They whine about this stuff all the time, and look what happens," Tortorella said.

"They'll whine about something else over there, won't they, starting with their two (expletive) stars."

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2012-04-05/john-tortorella-pittsburgh-penguins-2012-nhl-playoffs-mike-milbury#ixzz1rECJXVbS

John Tortorella's comments tonight.

Guest Hatethedrake!

I think the Pens power play will be the difference in this series. Pens in 6.

If this series plays out even close to its potential, it's going to be my favorite non-Wings series of the playoffs. With Pronger out, I can safely root for the Flyers. Even if the Pens take the series, they should take a serious beat down in the process. I for one am looking forward to it.

Wow. #Penguins recall enforcer Steve MacIntyre from WBS. Season finale vs. Flyers on Sat. just got more interesting, in a scary way.

MacIntyre has no points and four PIM in his previous 11 games with the Pens.

Shelly Anderson

:lol:

Cannot wait for tommorows game even more now. Gonna be a bloodbath :thumbup:

They're definitely trying to make a statement. Pittsburgh wouldn't call MacIntyre up for nothing. Who knows if he'll play another NHL game after tomorrow, if he plays. Who sits for him, though? Joe Vitale? Eric Tangradi? Asham and Adams will likely play. One would assume Shelley will be in Philadelphia's lineup, in addition to Rinaldo. Philly recalled Harry Zolniercyk today, and Giroux has been sick, supposedly. I don't think this will be a game where there is one fight early, and then the game will settle down.

I hope Philly beats the hell out of them tomorrow.

When I think of this series... Oh man... I feel like that one Halloween episode of The Simpsons where a haunted house turned the whole family against each other. He watched the characters circle each with weapons and chanted, "DIE... DIE... EVERYBODY DIE... MUAHAHAHAHA!"

They're definitely trying to make a statement. Pittsburgh wouldn't call MacIntyre up for nothing. Who knows if he'll play another NHL game after tomorrow, if he plays. Who sits for him, though? Joe Vitale? Eric Tangradi? Asham and Adams will likely play. One would assume Shelley will be in Philadelphia's lineup, in addition to Rinaldo. Philly recalled Harry Zolniercyk today, and Giroux has been sick, supposedly.

Cold War II.