Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

No defense.

#665 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

I say f*** it and make everyone play blindfolded.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#666 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

Okay, both of these goaltenders suck. And I still maintain that Fleury is one of the worst SC winning goaltenders in the past 20 years.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#667 26point2

26point2

If you don't know what you are doing, at least do it quickly

• HoF Booster
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

I say f*** it and make everyone play blindfolded.

Almost seems like they are wearing the same sweaters..."That guy will take the shooter...oh crap, he is the shooter."

#668 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

THis is the most entertaining series EVER my god. Goals everywhere, it's like a pickup street hockey game. I'm loving it. I love the cheap shots Pitt keeps taking and shooting itself in the foot.

It's f***in hilarious.

But you know what, this is very entertaining. Goals, cheap shots just waiting to spill over into a brawl, back and forth scoring, little to no defense...it's bad ass!
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#669 NvrFrgtRussian5

NvrFrgtRussian5

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

seriously. this is barely entertaining, it'sf****** ludicrous. Okay, yeah it's entertaining because I can't stop laughing. Put bob in for christ sake.

Edited by NvrFrgtRussian5, 18 April 2012 - 07:24 PM.

#670 Electrophile

Electrophile

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

It's entertaining in its awfulness. Like an episode of any program on network TV today.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#671 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Hilarious that on the Pens board when Orpik cheap shotted that Pen to put them down 4 on 3, they were like "it was embelished" LMAO.

It's either a cross check, or it's interference, as the puck was NOWHERE to be found. f***in pens fans...

I hope we aren't viewed as that annoying with ref calls...I mean if it's obvious we don't blame refs, we blame our player.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

#672 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts

The fact that Bryzgalov can't get it together when his team has given him a 3-0 series lead and 2 leads in this game proves he is a complete playoff sieve and headcase, they need to pull him now.

#673 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,040 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

All Bryz needs to do is steal 10 minutes of a period and he'd be good, but he can't even do that :lol:

#NOMOREKINDL

#674 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#675 Electrophile

Electrophile

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

Posted Image

I double-dog defy someone to Photoshop this way the way its begging to.

#676 CaliforniaWingsFan

CaliforniaWingsFan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

These teams are scoring on EVERY SINGLE scoring chance they get. Would say Wings need to take a page out of their book, but the sole purpose of all these goals is because of extremely inferior goaltending/defense, but mostly goaltending so far.

#677 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

seriously. this is barely entertaining, it'sf****** ludicrous. Okay, yeah it's entertaining because I can't stop laughing. Put bob in for christ sake.

Yeah it's entertaining in a different way than a couple of the previous games...I guess lol. In all the games defense has been non existent, but not quite as bad as this game thus far.

At this rate the first one to 10 will win.

I still like it though, much better than a 1-0 grinder.

#678 Yzerman19

Yzerman19

Rookie

• Pip
  • 126 posts

And we are still whinning about Howard's bad goaltending.... he is still far better than those 2 goalies there...
This series is just a joke in terms of defense. I'd love to see Rinne in there and see if he would be as stellar as he is against us.

#679 HockeyCrazy3033

HockeyCrazy3033

Hall of Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 17,360 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

ksjkdkjgs i have never in my life seen such a high scoring series. RIDIC and hilarious.
"I'm a winner. That's all I do". - Chris Osgood -

#680 metalkorn

metalkorn

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

it's bloody timbits hockey. they may as well not have goaltenders. Imagine if we had one of these clowns in net, and to think people piss on our tending on here.