• Please log in to reply
887 replies to this topic

#681 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

I double-dog defy someone to Photoshop this way the way its begging to.

are you asking for that stick to become a overly large pen #15?

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.

#682 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

Just win Philly. I don't care what the score is.

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#683 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

And we are still whinning about Howard's bad goaltending.... he is still far better than those 2 goalies there...
This series is just a joke in terms of defense. I'd love to see Rinne in there and see if he would be as stellar as he is against us.

We pay Howard like a backup goalie and we get a good quality starter out of him. Howard is NOT the problem on our team at all.

I wish Nashville were playing this loose...we would have put 6 a night on him with all of our talent. Too bad there's no room to move...
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#684 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,226 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:33 PM

goaltender

noun
1. the soccer or hockey player assigned to protect the goal [syn: goalkeeper]
2. the defensive position on an ice hockey or soccer or lacrosse team who stands in front of the goal and tries to prevent opposing players from scoring [syn: goalkeeper]

For the goalies who seem to have forgot.

#685 Yzerman19

Yzerman19

Rookie

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

We pay Howard like a backup goalie and we get a good quality starter out of him. Howard is NOT the problem on our team at all.

I wish Nashville were playing this loose...we would have put 6 a night on him with all of our talent. Too bad there's no room to move...

Yeah but they have defense....Game 3 and 4 so many blocks to cover empty nets.... in here defense is inexistent such as goaltending.... scary knowing that you can't sit back with a huge lead in this series. I mean leading 3-0, if you support the losing team at that time you're like ok we'll come back. In our series, when nashville takes a 1 goal lead you suddenly (as a supporter) have the fear we won't be able to come back....

The difference between those two series is stunning.

#686 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

Yeah but they have defense....Game 3 and 4 so many blocks to cover empty nets.... in here defense is inexistent such as goaltending.... scary knowing that you can't sit back with a huge lead in this series. I mean leading 3-0, if you support the losing team at that time you're like ok we'll come back. In our series, when nashville takes a 1 goal lead you suddenly (as a supporter) have the fear we won't be able to come back....

The difference between those two series is stunning.

Definitely stunning differences...I have to think the rivalry in the pitt series is playing a part. The teams hate everybody on the opposing team. It's a real hate-fest. Probably to the point each wants to embarrass the other and take cheap shots to injure each other. I don't think in any other circumstance that both of these teams are THAT bad defensively.

Mind boggling though some of the goals allowed by both goalies...some really atrocious goals, starting with the first one tonight.

Does anyone take Pierre seriously when he talks? I wish they'd fire his ass...he's an idiot.

The pitt fans don't even like him...and that's surprising since he's up Pitt's ass.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

#687 NvrFrgtRussian5

NvrFrgtRussian5

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

hahaha nice bryz nice. seriously what the hell was he thinking?!

FINALLY BOB!

Edited by NvrFrgtRussian5, 18 April 2012 - 07:49 PM.

#688 26point2

26point2

If you don't know what you are doing, at least do it quickly

• HoF Booster
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

Crazy.

#689 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,226 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

BOB!!!!!!!

#690 metalkorn

metalkorn

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

Bryz ridiculously lazy on that goal

#691 beachwing

beachwing

Reader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

Change the lamp bulbs my god!!! and i dislike letang!

#692 NvrFrgtRussian5

NvrFrgtRussian5

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

the crease is too humongous big for bryz to navigate.

Edited by NvrFrgtRussian5, 18 April 2012 - 07:51 PM.

#693 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,226 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

the crease is too humongous big for bryz to navigate.

His head must be in the stars.

#694 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

Diiiiiiiiiiiiive.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#695 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,226 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

Diiiiiiiiiiiiive.

Thinking the same thing.

OMG don't give them life. Destroy these birds.

#696 Yzerman19

Yzerman19

Rookie

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:57 PM

I have to think the rivalry in the pitt series is playing a part. The teams hate everybody on the opposing team. It's a real hate-fest. Probably to the point each wants to embarrass the other and take cheap shots to injure each other. I don't think in any other circumstance that both of these teams are THAT bad defensively.

Well this is what we miss during the playoffs. The only rivalry we had the past 6 years (penguins aside) have been Anaheim and San Jose... Rivalry we could somewhat still notice during the regular season.
What's surprising is the fact that it will take this series to finally maybe start one (well i would have loved to see more actions like game 2).... in the end we have been one more time too much of gentlemen during the playoffs....

#697 26point2

26point2

If you don't know what you are doing, at least do it quickly

• HoF Booster
  • 2,482 posts

Doesn't look like a sweep will happen tonight. Desperate teams I guess.

#698 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Guessing the Flyers want to finish the series at Consol.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#699 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

I still have no faith Pitt is gonna win this game, even though they're up by 3 lol.

#700 pucktividi

pucktividi

the usual suspect

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Damn it Lilja