• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Dallas fails on another crucial late season game

Rate this topic

The Stars were way too top heavy most of their production came from 5 guys, eventually theyll wear down and have off games. The stars need more scoring depth and a better D core, but theyre a decent team make no mistake, I think alot of people wrote them off after losing Richards, but they showed some promise this season.

Guest irishock

Not only did they do Nashville a favor, the loss almost means SJS clinched and I was REALLY hoping they would be on the outside looking in. Still have a bitter taste in my mouth.

I understand the hate, but SJS at 7th or 8th against Vancouver = great thing

Don't look now but there is a barn burner going on between LA and SJS.

LA leading 3-1 at one point.

SJ ties it at 3-3.

Then 4-4 with 12 mins left in the 3rd.

SJ 5 .. LA 4, wow what a game !! Quick let 5 goals in ... not like him to.

LA ties it with 3:31 on a 5-3 PP.

Looks like playoffs have started for these 2 teams.

Weirdest play ever .. a SJ player on the bench stuck his stick out onto the ice & touched the puck. No penalty called ????

Going to a shootout to settle this.

Edited by RedWingsRox

Two years in a row the Stars s*** the bed late in the season killing all hope for the playoffs

It's worse than that for Wings fans. Last year all they had to do was beat a crappy Minny team and it would have meant no playoffs for the #$%%# Hawks. This year all they had to do was split a home and home with the Sharks and it would have likely meant no playoffs for the $%^# Sharks. And they FAILED 2 years in a row. Damn you Stars! Damn you!

Well, I suppose it's not truly a party without SJ.

<_<

Screw that. I wanted to be able to point at the Sharks and laugh for not even making the playoffs.

Guest irishock

Dallas has never been the same since losing to us in 2008. They're in a pretty bad position right now, not bad enough to get a high pick and not good enough for the playoffs.

Nieuwendyk was a great player for the Stars, he sucks as GM. Period. They have mismanaged that team into the dirt in Dallas, getting rid of Mike Smith (because Turco was jealous). Zubov retired in disgust, I believe. He would have soon at any rate, but next to Nick Lidstrom, he was the most solid D man I've ever seen. He was the rudder for the team. Modano. Do I need to say anything at all about them letting the face of the entire franchise walk away? It snowballs, all this bad stuff. Never mind them dumping Tippett. In hindsight, THAT was a brilliant move, eh? :lol:

The Stars will never ever see another Cup banner handed to them. Kharma is a *****. :)

Edited by puckloo39