• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Production Line

Tortorella Slams Orpik, Crosby, Malkin,...

Rate this topic

Was just watching a clip of Sid responding to Torts comments on the Score, he said Callahan whines to the refs more then he or Malkin :lol: And that Torts will just apologize like Milbury and all will be forgotten. Pfft, this kid is a clown. I hope to god he never captains Team Canada, and I really hope the Flyer can pull the upset on these dummies in the first round.

You know what, I LOVE TORTORELLA. HAHA. Nice. It validates wings fans since 2008 calling Crosby a whiner. Other team fans didn't agree, now they should be more convinced of it. I love it...

I hope Philly rams Crosby and knocks him out of the playoffs. Despite the talent, he's a moron. Of course, I am hoping for a clean hit...sorta ;).

So I just watched the hit by Orpik. How is that defendable in any way whatsoever? The guy LEAD with his knee...unbelievable. I don't know how Orpik doesn't get more suspension time. Torts was right, absolutely ridiculous.

I'd be pissed if I was the coach, too.

You know what, I LOVE TORTORELLA. HAHA. Nice. It validates wings fans since 2008 calling Crosby a whiner. Other team fans didn't agree, now they should be more convinced of it. I love it...

I hope Philly rams Crosby and knocks him out of the playoffs. Despite the talent, he's a moron. Of course, I am hoping for a clean hit...sorta ;).

So I just watched the hit by Orpik. How is that defendable in any way whatsoever? The guy LEAD with his knee...unbelievable. I don't know how Orpik doesn't get more suspension time. Torts was right, absolutely ridiculous.

I'd be pissed if I was the coach, too.

I'm trying to figure out how you can say "I don't know how Orpik doesn't get more suspension time." and "I hope Philly rams Crosby and knocks him out of the playoffs." in the same post.

Was just watching a clip of Sid responding to Torts comments on the Score, he said Callahan whines to the refs more then he or Malkin :lol: And that Torts will just apologize like Milbury and all will be forgotten. Pfft, this kid is a clown. I hope to god he never captains Team Canada, and I really hope the Flyer can pull the upset on these dummies in the first round.

Did he really say he will just apologize for it?

Yeah. :lol:

Link

I'll do it again...

Watch this:

"I don't know how Orpik doesn't get more suspension time." and "I hope Philly rams Crosby and knocks him out of the playoffs."

I don't like Crosby, never have. No I am not jealous, since I think Datsyuk is a better player. Crosby is on his last leg anyways, and Bettman, who has thrown everything the NHL has to offer behind Crosby, knows it. So, they'll do their best to protect him.

But, once you start having concussions, you're very likely to have more. Crosby's career is already in jeopardy and it won't take a dirty hit to knock him out.

This is what the league wanted by changing the rules and bringing in the instigator rule. Nobody to blame but themselves...

I'll do it again...

Watch this:

"I don't know how Orpik doesn't get more suspension time." and "I hope Philly rams Crosby and knocks him out of the playoffs."

I don't like Crosby, never have. No I am not jealous, since I think Datsyuk is a better player. Crosby is on his last leg anyways, and Bettman, who has thrown everything the NHL has to offer behind Crosby, knows it. So, they'll do their best to protect him.

But, once you start having concussions, you're very likely to have more. Crosby's career is already in jeopardy and it won't take a dirty hit to knock him out.

This is what the league wanted by changing the rules and bringing in the instigator rule. Nobody to blame but themselves...

And the fact that you're wishing a potentially career ending and life changing injury on another human being doesn't even enter the equation?

I'm sure hell apologize today about it, and everything will be forgotten.

Hahah, the only way people will forget about Crosby being a whiny ****** is if he starts acting like a man, and continues to do so for the rest of his career. Even then people will slam him for being a ***** for his first 7 seasons.

He wont change, even after being called out twice in one week. What a cowardly little whiner, can't stand his attitude.

Edited by AceInTheSleeve

It'd be fun to start a fund to pay Tortorella's fine. Probably illegal, but oh, if we could...I'm sure fans from all over the league would donate.

Also - didn't NHL players vote Crosby the whiniest sob in the league some time ago? What's Bettman gonna do? Fine all of them? What.an.arrogant.idiot.

Did he really say he will just apologize for it?

Also is there really no discipline????

Makes me think that Bettman really did make Milbury apologize, considering that Sid has a direct line to Bettman (and admitted as much during the whole "Crosby Rule" debacle at the ASG).

Guest The Production Line

So Orpik gets off scot-free for a dirty knee-on-knee hit and Torts is fined for telling the truth. Pretty obvious that the Pens are indeed protected by the league. Philly better prepare their PK.

Wow, now it's $20,000. Hell if I had $20,000 to throw around I'd pay Tort's fine. Never heard that you couldn't say something about another team. I know you can't call out the minions or Buttman.

Unless you're part of the Penguins organization, of course. I don't remember Mario getting fined during his last tirade when he called the NHL "a garage league".

pathetic that he was fined for speaking his mind. its not like he ripped on the reffing or put doubt in the game itself. he was just calling out a bunch of pansies. not to mention its human rights to have freedom of speech. apparently you can't hurt people's feelings in the nhl without being fined.

How pathetic. You tell the truth and you're a)made to apologize, and b)fined 20 big ones.

Can we start a fund to pay his fine? For telling the truth he shouldn't be fined - he should be congratulated.

Honestly? Yes we all predicted it, but come on. Is there any way Torts could dispute this? Telling the truth is forbade. My head is about to shake itself clear off my shoulders...