• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Production Line

Tortorella Slams Orpik, Crosby, Malkin,...

Rate this topic

· DO refrain from using vulgar language. There isn't an active curse word filter here because our members have shown in the past that it isn't required to make your point. Curse words can, at times, be an effective way of translating some emotion into a post, but only if done so in moderation. Abuse of this privilege will result in the activation of the curse filter and the suspension of the offending member's account.

· DO refrain from using vulgar language. There isn't an active curse word filter here because our members have shown in the past that it isn't required to make your point. Curse words can, at times, be an effective way of translating some emotion into a post, but only if done so in moderation. Abuse of this privilege will result in the activation of the curse filter and the suspension of the offending member's account.

I'm sorry, but that really is how much I love Torts. Got a man crush. I shall now refrain when unneeded!

I'm sorry, but that really is how much I love Torts. Got a man crush. I shall now refrain when unneeded!

I get it. I've been known to use colorful language - I'm not against it. It should just be used sparingly is all. The word "freakin'" works pretty well for me. Feel free to use it. :)

Just wanted to say that I caught your original post before it was edited and I love him that much too. hahaha!

I kind of want to know what was said, even though I'm pretty sure I read the post and didn't think anything of it. I drop quite a few bombs around here, well, frankly because I'm an adult and I should be able to. Just kind of curious what's crossing the line and what is not. As a matter of fact, pretty sure I dropped 4 four letter words after last night's game.

I kind of want to know what was said, even though I'm pretty sure I read the post and didn't think anything of it. I drop quite a few bombs around here, well, frankly because I'm an adult and I should be able to. Just kind of curious what's crossing the line and what is not. As a matter of fact, pretty sure I dropped 4 four letter words after last night's game.

As Vladdy said, "freakin" should be used instead. :)

Heat of the moment usually is fine. Casual conversation should be kept respectful. It's only polite. Whether you're an adult or not, as most of us are, is immaterial. Matt has asked us all to be judicious in the use of curse words is all. Dropping an F bomb in every other post is going to get edited or deleted, and it's silly to lose posting privileges over it.

I will leave this conversation here as it is helpful, but any further questions or concerns please handle via the PM system so we don't completely derail this thread.

Too bad other coaches don't have the balls that Torts has to call out the Penguins and their double standards. Crosby is a punk, Orpik has always been dirty.

I love reading Pens fans in comments on articles defend Orpik. Orpik has been suspended, at LEAST, twice for nasty kneeing hits and here, he skates right at Stepan, knee out, he gets a major for kneeing, game misconduct, but Pens fans claim "the NHL is targeting him because of his history" and "It was a clean hit, Tort needs to suck it up". Meanwhile, less than a week ago Crosby gets tapped from behind and they want blood. lol Talk about hypocrites... geez.

As Vladdy said, "freakin" should be used instead. :)

I don't use 'freakin' in my real life, I don't suppose I will in my imaginary one either. There are thresholds, though.

Heat of the moment usually is fine. Casual conversation should be kept respectful. It's only polite. Whether you're an adult or not, as most of us are, is immaterial. Matt has asked us all to be judicious in the use of curse words is all. Dropping an F bomb in every other post is going to get edited or deleted, and it's silly to lose posting privileges over it.

I gotcha. I was just trying to hypothetically draw the line so I knew which side to stand on.

BACK ON TOPIC: Did Orpik get suspended for the preseason knee on Franzen, last year was it? I don't remember.