• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT : Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

The last GDT of the regular season, thanks a ton to Hockeytown here for keeping up with this all year and all the hard work you put into these.

Let's end the regular season with a victory against the Hawks and go into the playoffs guns blazing.

Wings win 5-1

GO RED WINGS!!!!

Edited by BlazeYoungblood

One last game of the season.. one last solid effort to show us you're on the right track before playoffs. LGW 3-1 wings. Nyquist datsyuk and abby.

looking at your sig made me want to watch that "haaaaaank" video again.

:lol:

i just want to take pavel home with me.

GO WINGS

Personally I would like us to lose this one in regulation. I think we would be much better in the 6th seed than 4th or 5th. Let Nashville and Chicago beat the hell out of each other while we take on the Kings, Coyotes or Sharks. I think we match up better against these Pacific teams better anyway.

Current Streaks

Regular Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game losing streak

Home: 1-game losing streak

Historical Regular Season Streaks v. Chicago

Overall: 2-game losing streak

Home: 1-game losing streak

Last Ten Games – Current Regular Season

Overall: 4W-4L-2OTL

Home: 5W-5L

Last Ten Games – Current Regular Season v. Chicago

Overall: 3W-6L-1OTL

Home: 3W-5L-1OTL-1SOL

Home / Away Games

This is the finale of two consecutive home games

All-time Record v Chicago

All-time, Overall v. Chicago

720G: 363W-264L-84T-0RT-6OTL-3SOL

All-time, Home v. Chicago

358G: 226W-05L-33T-0RT-3OTL-1SOL

Regular Season Record v. Chicago

This is the finale of 6 games v. Chicago this season. The Club's record in the previous 5 games:

2W-3L

This is the finale of 3 home games v. Chicago this season. The Club's record in the previous 2 home games:

1W-1L

Record on this Day

April 7

This is the13th regular-season played on this day. The Club's record in the previous 12 games:

8W-4L

This is the 4th regular-season game played v. Chicago on this day. The Club's record in the previous 3 games:

2W-1L

Days of the Week

This is the final game of 20 regular-season games played on Saturday this season. The Club’s record in the previous 19 games:

12W-5L-1OTL-1SOL

Regular Season Finale

This is the 85th Regular Season Finale in the 86th season. The Club’s record in the previous 84 games:

30W-48L-5T-1OTL

In their last 10 Regular Season Finales, the Club’s record is:

4W-5L-1OTL

This is the 23rd Regular Season Finale v. Chicago. The Club's record in the last 22 games:

8W-12L-1T-1OTL

Home Games Finale

This is the 85th Home Games Finale in the 86th season. The Club’s record in the previous 84 games:

39W-39L-6T

In their last 10 Home Games Finale, the Club's record:

6W-4L

This is the 22nd Home Games Finale v. Chicago: The Club's record in the previous 21 games:

8W-10L-3T

Regular Season and Home Games Finale v. Chicago

This is the 9th Regular Season and Home Games Finale v. Chicago. The Club's record in the previous 8 games: 5W-3L

LGW.

Personally I would like us to lose this one in regulation. I think we would be much better in the 6th seed than 4th or 5th. Let Nashville and Chicago beat the hell out of each other while we take on the Kings, Coyotes or Sharks. I think we match up better against these Pacific teams better anyway.

Kings or Sharks, despite Todd McLellen's dominance over Mike Babcock, sure. But I want no part of Phoenix.

I just hope they have a good game and look like they are ready for the playoffs. The tired excuse is tired, in and of itself. Now or never, Wings.

Have fun at the game, all you locals who are going!!

Win, Wings. Make it memorable!! :clap:

We do match up a little better against LA I think but I would like to not have to visit the West coast already... I would like to play atleast a round in the central...

This whole "Are we better off as the #6 seed" discussion is why I just wait to worry until we know. One could easily turn themselves inside out saying we match up better with LA though they are so used to clamping down in one goal games this year but Nashville saves us time in travel but Rinne is better than Quick in LA though the Sharks are having difficulties on defense but they know how to beat Detroit in the playoffs....WHEW

I find unless the matchup in question is say the #8 seeded Columbus Blue Jackets it's going to be quite hard no matter whom we draw.

2-1 Wings today

Kings or Sharks, despite Todd McLellen's dominance over Mike Babcock, sure. But I want no part of Phoenix.

I'm curious; why? Phoenix doesn't look that great to me, and we've...um...we've done quite well against Phoenix in Round 1 of the playoffs.

4th seed > 6th seed >> 5th seed

WIN and DOMINATE!... then we'll have to root for an inferior Avalanche team to beat the Preds in regulation <_<

If we plan to lose, hope we lose in regulation, then we'll have to root for the "superior" Coyotes to beat the Wild.

....god, I hate relying on stars to align... but first and foremost the Wings need to get their ducks in a row...

WIN and DOMINATE!

I'm hoping that we win by a very close margin. One would be nice. Two would be ok if one is an ENG.

I don't want us to dominate and outscore them by a lot. It seems like if we completely schmuck someone, we fall into a mindset of laziness and get out butts kicked the next game.

So... GO WINGS, but only by a little.