• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT : Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Hmm.

without home ice Im afraid this team gets bounced in the first round.

Apparantly you haven't seen how they've played at home lately. This team gets bounced either way. It's hard to be optimistic about these guys on any level right now.

Can anyone tell me why Stallberg wasnt crumpled after hitting Howard after the whistle?

because we have no one who is going to get in his face, Abdelkader is a useless punching bag, and no one else is really going to do anything.

Again. Unbelievable. Howard deserves more than what's been going on in front of him.

It's like a stellar pitcher getting no run support.

This is exactly the problem right now, our biggest problem.

We have 7 goals over our last 5.66 games.

This will not cut it. Add our slow defense, huge defensive lapses and terrible PP....

Can't believe we're down 2-0. Sure we've had some bad luck, but man, a chance at home ice and they've only got 20 minutes to get the job done. If we go out west, we're finished before we even get started. Come on Wings, one period, get it done.

These lines have to freakin change!!! Our lack of goal scoring is apparent these past many games and I dont care if certain lines have generated some chances or not... the fact of the matter is we are NOT SCORING GOALS!!! Mike Babcock is paid good money to put a team together that has the best chance to win, and after the past 10ish games it is clear that these lines are not giving us a good chance to win. So, Babcock how about you do your damn job and CHANGE THE LINES. Datsyuk with Zetterberg!!!

All in all. It's on Crawford... Wings have 2 or 3 goals right now if he's not playing out of his mind this afternoon.

I agree, He has been great.. Crawford + Post = Blackhawks win.. At least the Wings are playing good hockey, and its OK to lose today, but during the playoffs I hope they figure out howto score...