• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT : Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

:blink:

Did you say you think Crawford will get a SHUTOUT???

I do believe so. He's got a SHUTfreakinOUT going.

How long has it been since the Wings were down 2-0 after 2 periods and came back to win? Gee... I sure wish I had a long-term memory.

Time to turn it on. Clearly outplayed the Hawks, but unfortunately Crawford decided to be decent for the second game in this season. Stay out of the box, keep the pressure up, and this sieve will let in a couple.

Bert's playing hungry, look for the mule to play like he did two games ago.

If this thing doesn't turn out, I'm sure the coyotes would love to play a series of road games against the Wings in the playoffs for the 3rd straight year.

I like this in the sense it may actually FORCE Holland to make some changes in the off season if they were to get bounced 3 years in a row by the same opponent

Should have done it earlier, especially the deadline. Lidstrom might not even be back next season.

If we have a first round exit, I hope Ilitch will be merciless and put his foot down.

Nashville is better then any Pacific team... fact

We match up better with Nashville than San Jose.

In any case, if we want to make a long playoff run, we have to beat better teams than Nashville. Vancouver being the first that comes to mind.

I like this in the sense it may actually FORCE Holland to make some changes in the off season if they were to get bounced 3 years in a row by the same opponent

What about getting bounced 3 years in a row, the 3rd year being in the first round, with the same first round opponent they've beat twice previously (Phoenix). At this point, I wouldn't dismiss any team.

Blackhawks are flopping all over the place, but the Wings are earning a lot of them, so they can't complain about the ones getting called on them, only the ones they aren't getting in their favor. Then again, who wants to see anymore of the Wings powerplay?

Should have done it earlier, especially the deadline. Lidstrom might not even be back next season.

If we have a first round exit, I hope Ilitch will be merciless and put his foot down.

I'm with ya 100% on that...to many pieces of dead weight that get exposed to easily especially against a team that is bigger and tougher