• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeonardSankar

What's Kenny Holland's Offseason Plan?

Rate this topic

So after this years first round ouster what does Kenny do in the offseason? As far as I am concerned its a complete failure if both Ryan Sutter & Zach Praise are not in Wing jersey's come fall. Also I would make a play for Shea Webber b/c our first round picks take for ever to come on board and also they gave up a first for a piece of junk in Kyle Quency so might as well give up some firsts for something great.

What's a fact is that this team has been in serious decline since game 7 2009 and it needs to be fixed ASAP! This team won't beat any of the other 7 teams in the West come playoffs and being is 6th seed is a damm joke!

here we go..

Yea here we go again not having home ice advantage and thus being down in a 0-2 hole after games 1 & 2! Just our luck it will be the Sharks getting the #3 spot by leap frogging the Coyotes if they lose today! So yea I want a Cup and Kenny Holland has to get me that Cup at whatever cost necessary e.g. trades, free agent, bounties etc.!

So much depends on what Stuart and especially Lidstrom decide.

Stuart is gone back to Callie, and Lidstrom should only return if they bring in cavalry e.g. Praise, Sutter or Webber. There is no point for Lidstrom to return to another flawed team that's going nowhere in the playoffs. Its time for Kenny to take the same approach as he did in the summer of 2001 when he got sick of getting beat in the playoffs and he decided to bring in cavalry in the form of Hasek, Robataille, & Hull! They need to bring in help b/c this team can't win another Cup without help ASAP!

Stuart is gone back to Callie, and Lidstrom should only return if they bring in cavalry e.g. Praise, Sutter or Webber. There is no point for Lidstrom to return to another flawed team that's going nowhere in the playoffs. Its time for Kenny to take the same approach as he did in the summer of 2001 when he got sick of getting beat in the playoffs and he decided to bring in cavalry in the form of Hasek, Robataille, & Hull! They need to bring in help b/c this team can't win another Cup without help ASAP!

no cap days are over, dude.

for future reference. not sure if ur spell check is ******* you but its spelt parise, suter, weber. and if we get one of parise or suter I will be ecstatic. holland had let me down so often that just one of those guys would cause me to joypuke my face off.

Edited by dirtydangles

So after this years first round ouster what does Kenny do in the offseason? As far as I am concerned its a complete failure if both Ryan Sutter & Zach Praise are not in Wing jersey's come fall. Also I would make a play for Shea Webber b/c our first round picks take for ever to come on board and also they gave up a first for a piece of junk in Kyle Quency so might as well give up some firsts for something great.

What's a fact is that this team has been in serious decline since game 7 2009 and it needs to be fixed ASAP! This team won't beat any of the other 7 teams in the West come playoffs and being is 6th seed is a damm joke!

I think you should just pick another team to watch. I've never seen such a Negative Nellie as you. :blink:

So after this years first round ouster what does Kenny do in the offseason? As far as I am concerned its a complete failure if both Ryan Sutter & Zach Praise are not in Wing jersey's come fall.Also I would make a play for Shea Webber b/c our first round picks take for ever to come on board and also they gave up a first for a piece of junk in Kyle Quency so might as well give up some firsts for something great.

Fortunelately for the Wings' spoiled fans, no other teams will even consider offering the 2 premier free agents contracts.

i actually think this is gonna happen , parise has said he wants to go to a team where he can win every year , money isnt the most important thing to him ( wings have current record for consecutive playoff appearences and 6 appearences in finals in last 20 yrs ) suter and parise are rumored to be good friends and wanna package themselves together ... lidstrom will retire soon and stuart is going back to california and the cap is going up ... i really think it makes sense ... as for weber we wont trade for him if he comes here itll be as a ufa in 2013 i do think kindls days are over here especially if nik comes back and we land suter id even trade white to give smith top 6 d minutes as i think hes only good cause he plays with lidstrom hes been average everywhere else hes been

lidstrom white

suter kronwall

quincey ericsson

smith

id even consider dealing cleary and his 2.8 million to make cap room if need be and as much i supported hudler all these years his days are numbered we got too much depth and kids coming up and might be time for holmstrom to retire unless he comes back as the 13t-14th forward and is willing to play like 40 games

franzen datsyuk nyquist

zetterberg parise filppula

abdelkader helm bertuzzi

miller cleary eaves

mursak emmerton holmstrom

thats what i imagine the team to look like , emmerton looks like he wont be back as well .... on a side note joakim andersson has been tearing it up in the ahl of late and has 20 + goals what a surprise for someone who wasnt suppose to score ... i hope he becomes another franzen type and can pop in 20+ a season

i actually think this is gonna happen , parise has said he wants to go to a team where he can win every year , money isnt the most important thing to him ( wings have current record for consecutive playoff appearences and 6 appearences in finals in last 20 yrs ) suter and parise are rumored to be good friends and wanna package themselves together ... lidstrom will retire soon and stuart is going back to california and the cap is going up ... i really think it makes sense ... as for weber we wont trade for him if he comes here itll be as a ufa in 2013 i do think kindls days are over here especially if nik comes back and we land suter id even trade white to give smith top 6 d minutes as i think hes only good cause he plays with lidstrom hes been average everywhere else hes been

lidstrom white

suter kronwall

quincey ericsson

smith

id even consider dealing cleary and his 2.8 million to make cap room if need be and as much i supported hudler all these years his days are numbered we got too much depth and kids coming up and might be time for holmstrom to retire unless he comes back as the 13t-14th forward and is willing to play like 40 games

franzen datsyuk nyquist

zetterberg parise filppula

abdelkader helm bertuzzi

miller cleary eaves

mursak emmerton holmstrom

thats what i imagine the team to look like , emmerton looks like he wont be back as well .... on a side note joakim andersson has been tearing it up in the ahl of late and has 20 + goals what a surprise for someone who wasnt suppose to score ... i hope he becomes another franzen type and can pop in 20+ a season

who plays center on your fourth line? dump cleary (makes a lot for a 4th liner) and add andersson to the mix.

Yea here we go again not having home ice advantage and thus being down in a 0-2 hole after games 1 & 2! Just our luck it will be the Sharks getting the #3 spot by leap frogging the Coyotes if they lose today! So yea I want a Cup and Kenny Holland has to get me that Cup at whatever cost necessary e.g. trades, free agent, bounties etc.!

Can you predict who my wife will be since you know the future so well?

Hudler gave a really nice scoring touch after a horrendous year after returning from the KHL. With that in mind, I'd like to see him go if it means replacing him with someone more physical (dont ask me who)