• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeonardSankar

What's Kenny Holland's Offseason Plan?

Rate this topic

Well Nash also has 7.8mil cap hit.

I trade Z to the east coast for some players with balls.

Dats is a much more complete player. Sorry, but thats a fact.

We could probably get a few good players and a pick for Z.

Ditch Hudler, and pick up a decent player and a pick for Filpula.

Bring up Smith and ditch White.

We have to rework the whole team now, before we miss the playoffs all together.

I trade Z to the east coast for some players with balls.

Dats is a much more complete player. Sorry, but thats a fact.

We could probably get a few good players and a pick for Z.

Ditch Hudler, and pick up a decent player and a pick for Filpula.

Bring up Smith and ditch White.

We have to rework the whole team now, before we miss the playoffs all together.

I do agree that we need to trade Z but who would we get the best value from?

A very weak finish to this season may just entice Lidstrom to retire if he feels the team chances of winning a cup in the next year are not good. And that changes everything. There are FOUR teams in the West that are playing "Red Wing-like" hockey better than the Red Wings..... St. Louis, Nashville, Chicago and San Jose.

You know what, I was somewhat fine with just retooling the bottom six this off-season and the same top six. But they really need both. A slight infusion in the top six and then more of an overhaul for the bottom six.

I think we need a Overhaul in General. Bring Parise in or bust. Don't resign Hudler, Try to trade Franzen, Flip or Z. Preferably Franzen.

Lidstrom needs to retire or come back for a MASSIVE pay cut. Trade Kindl and maybe White.

Edited by IllinoisRedWingsFan

I think we need a Overhaul in General. Bring Parise in or bust. Don't resign Hudler, Try to trade Franzen, Flip or Z. Preferably Franzen.

Lidstrom needs to retire or come back for a MASSIVE pay cut. Trade Kindl and maybe White.

You want to trade 2 of our top 3 players? Flip and Z carried this team for over half of the regular season, yet you blame them because we don't have the tools in our lineup to protect them and give them the opportunities they need? What the hell is wrong with you?

How about we finally get 6 top 6 forwards on the team instead of just 3? Trading away 2 of them kinda just puts us in a bigger hole.

Edited by Lonewuhf

You want to trade 2 of our top 3 players? Flip and Z carried this team for over half of the regular season, yet you blame them because we don't have the tools in our lineup to protect them and give them the opportunities they need? What the hell is wrong with you?

How about we finally get 6 top 6 forwards on the team instead of just 3? Trading away 2 of them kinda just puts us in a bigger hole.

I think we need to do something and have a massive shake up. I'll tell you what's wrong with me one mighty pissed off Wings fan. IF Kenny Boy is smart we'll get 6 top forwards but he isn't. What would you do?