• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zackisonfire

2012 Photoshop War: Predators vs. Red Wings

Rate this topic

I have searched high a low on google but have had trouble finding pictures of the banners in the Preds' rafters. I know there are three: Commemorating their first playoff berth; commemorating the fans; idk wht the third is (possibly commemorating their establishment).

I AM ISSUING A CHALLENGE: Find pictures of these banners. The petiteness of the banners are SO easily teased. In case you're unaware, Preds fans, banners are usually issued when something is WON or to commemorate an INCREDIBLE event. One playoff birth is not an incredible event; maybe 21 consecutive berths, but definitely not one.

Talk to ChelisChik...she's been to a ton of Preds games, since she's from Tennessee. Bet you she can find them.

The war is beginning nicely. You are all so much more creative than I am.

I have searched high a low on google but have had trouble finding pictures of the banners in the Preds' rafters. I know there are three: Commemorating their first playoff berth; commemorating the fans; idk wht the third is (possibly commemorating their establishment).

I AM ISSUING A CHALLENGE: Find pictures of these banners. The petiteness of the banners are SO easily teased. In case you're unaware, Preds fans, banners are usually issued when something is WON or to commemorate an INCREDIBLE event. One playoff birth is not an incredible event; maybe 21 consecutive berths, but definitely not one.

bridgestone%2Barena.jpg

tootoo.jpg

Edited by SpiritFan

Please clarify this....I don't see anything more importantly...or Pokemon!

the pokemon thing is on the bottom in his taskbar.

and as far as the most important thing, maybe the quote where the guy says he hopes the games arent blacked out on gamecenter. dont worry i couldnt find much humor in this either.

and as far as the most important thing, maybe the quote where the guy says he hopes the games arent blacked out on gamecenter. dont worry i couldnt find much humor in this either.

They find it amusing someone purposely tried to get a rise out of people and said Mark my words, Stanley Cup finals = Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Columbus Blue Jackets, Jackets in 4. While then someone who thought it was just a tish bit funny replied Nah, in 3 man. I think that's the jist of it, I personally hate when people try to be funny like that.

They find it amusing someone purposely tried to get a rise out of people and said Mark my words, Stanley Cup finals = Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Columbus Blue Jackets, Jackets in 4. While then someone who thought it was just a tish bit funny replied Nah, in 3 man. I think that's the jist of it, I personally hate when people try to be funny like that.

Ah, okay, it was the Pokemon thing. There was the yellow box with a black arrow on a black background pointing to the taskbar. I didn't see the arrow. I was looking at the Pens/BJs comments like, WTF, that's not even funny.

do you really think that preds fans don't know that banners are usually issued when something is won or to commemorate an incredible event,The Preds Organization hung those banners in the rafters,not the preds fans

do you really think that preds fans don't know that banners are usually issued when something is won or to commemorate an incredible event,The Preds Organization hung those banners in the rafters,not the preds fans

I would hope not, but I just wanted to make sure they knew. My apologies, I hope you understand my confusion, as the Preds organization made the fans look ignorant with the lame flags.