• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zackisonfire

2012 Photoshop War: Predators vs. Red Wings

Rate this topic

Okay, guys... this is my first PSW post ever (*gasp*). Doesn't really have to do with the Preds alone, but I feel it fits well with recent comments on the "spearing incident" with Legwands. I like his blunt remark:

"He held me," Franzen said. "If he does it again, I'm going to do it again. He got called for it and I'm happy for that. We're a good team 4-on-4, so if he's going to do that again I'm happy to do it. Maybe I'll drag him out onto the ice and sit on him, I don't know … maybe do something else."

Johan you are my favorite sh*t-stirrer... but I know you didn't start this!

528745_10150697379536312_648941311_9554552_762000153_n.jpg

i watch storage wars and it is yup!!!!,not yip that is said on the show,but good picture anyway

Maybe this will help explain.

Of course, once you get down to the third line, no one cares who plays for the Preds.

OK, so I’m breaking this one out in desperation. Those of you old-schoolers will remember to tape the two sides together, first having stuffed it with cotton or wadded paper, and preferentially something of Rinne’s in it (e.g., some hair, skin, vital organs). Once the game starts, start with the pins.

rinnefront.jpg

rinneback.jpg

OK, so I’m breaking this one out in desperation. Those of you old-schoolers will remember to tape the two sides together, first having stuffed it with cotton or wadded paper, and preferentially something of Rinne’s in it (e.g., some hair, skin, vital organs). Once the game starts, start with the pins.

rinnefront.jpg

rinneback.jpg

I can't plus this enough. The voodoo is on, baybee!! :yowza:

rinnefront.jpg

rinneback.jpg

:clap: I had been waiting for this one!!