• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zackisonfire

2012 Photoshop War: Predators vs. Red Wings

Rate this topic

You probably will, as you should. Not because it's against the Wings, a little rivalry is always good, but because it's neither funny, nor creative. It's just childishly primitive, try again.

i really don't think that the red wings suck,but i do hate them,did not mean to offened anybody on here,like i said before i found the picture on photobucket and don't really have any photoshopping skills

i really don't think that the red wings suck,but i do hate them,did not mean to offened anybody on here,like i said before i found the picture on photobucket and don't really have any photoshopping skills

I don't think you could offend anyone on here no matter what you do. But if I voted it down it is because the picture is unoriginal, unfunny, and frankly just sucks. If you don't have Photoshop abilities, scour the net a little more for better ones, or just enjoy the slamming we do here. :hehe: It is all in good fun, but that was just pitiful.

I don't think you could offend anyone on here no matter what you do. But if I voted it down it is because the picture is unoriginal, unfunny, and frankly just sucks. If you don't have Photoshop abilities, scour the net a little more for better ones, or just enjoy the slamming we do here. :hehe: It is all in good fun, but that was just pitiful.

\

i have been enjoying the pictures that ya'll guys are posting,even though some are funny and some are hurtful .

what do you think about this picture:

oie_redwingssuck1.gif

\

i have been enjoying the pictures that ya'll guys are posting,even though some are funny and some are hurtful .

what do you think about this picture:

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/images/uploads/oie_redwingssuck1.gif

well...you're getting closer, at least this one is entertaining :lol: . The only problem is half the people in that .gif are retired <_<

Edited by King Crane