• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wing Across The Pond

Stamkos hits 60

Rate this topic

Anyone else think that if he stays healthy for the majority of his career that he could end up in the Top 10 goal scorers of all time? I know he only just completed his fourth season, but he's already close to 200 and is only 22.

I know. I worried a bit that he'd turn out to be a bit of a flash in the pan, especially in Tampa, but heck they love him to pieces. Saw more Stamkos billboards when I was out there than any other sport (and this was when the Rays were just knocked out the playoffs and the Bucks were starting their season prep). Put it this way, Hull is 3rd all time with 741 goals. Stamkos has 200 in four years. Another four would make him the grand old age of 26 :P If he stays on that pace he could have 600 by the time he's 30. Guess it all depends on how his career pans out and whether his play continues. Also I think maybe Marty St. Louis has something to do with a lot of those goals.

It sucks that he has such a special season and nets 60 Goals and the team goes from Conference Finals one year to not making the playoffs the next. Hopefully he can do it again next seaso nand the Bolts can get back into playoff contention. Nice Work Stamer!!