• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

#8 Ottawa Senators vs. #1 New York Rangers

Rate this topic

Carkner asked no questions at all. Props to Boyle for taking on Neil later in the game. The Sens stick to their strategy they've used all year: Late game comebacks. Good to see Neil with the clutch OT goal. Its always the role players this time of year :thumbup:

Is it me, or is there a pleasantly high amount of fighting so far in this year's playoffs? :)

Carkner asked no questions at all. Props to Boyle for taking on Neil later in the game. The Sens stick to their strategy they've used all year: Late game comebacks. Good to see Neil with the clutch OT goal. Its always the role players this time of year :thumbup:

Is it me, or is there a pleasantly high amount of fighting so far in this year's playoffs? :)

It really picked up yesterday. I like the idea of what Carkner was trying to do, but I'm not sure why he didn't challenge Boyle. Boyle is a terrible fighter for his size, but he did accept Neil's challenge later.

The SJ-STL had a nice semi line-brawl last night.

It really picked up yesterday. I like the idea of what Carkner was trying to do, but I'm not sure why he didn't challenge Boyle. Boyle is a terrible fighter for his size, but he did accept Neil's challenge later.

The SJ-STL had a nice semi line-brawl last night.

Yeah I wonder if Carkner will be in for game 3.

Loved seeing the Skarks get tossed around.

Continued today with Philly/Pittsburgh.

Carkner with the massive suckerpunch on Boyle and then continuing to pound away when he's on the ice. What a POS.

I kind of can't believe it but I think Shanny has lost control of things here. He may be doing an even worse job than that idiot Campbell.

EDIT: Honestly that's probably pinning too much of it on Shanny, though his inconsistency isn't helping. But when the players feel like the refs and the league aren't capable of handling things, they'll try to take care of it themselves.

Bulls***. And Weber gets a little fine? Orpik gets away with a blatant knee late in the regular season?

This league is going to hell. Its obvious Shanny doesn't have the final say in these things.

It was the kids first offense. He never had a major penalty before. I'd say 2 games at most. He got 3 because Alfredsson didn't return to play.