• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#6 New Jersey Devils vs. #3 Florida Panthers

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

THE RATS ARE BACK! lol

the panthers are the favourites with the seeding...but sadly..devils will take this in 5 or 6

One of my fondest hockey playoff memories is when the Panthers were in the playoffs and the thousands of rubber rats being thrown on the ice after each goal. Sometimes there were 10-15 minute game delays for the cleanup.

In this series, even though all the offseason moves the Panthers made and turned their team around, i'm giving this one to the Devils in 6 games.

Like T-Ruff said... Panthers are playing with house money here.

I was in the building last night when they clinched the division... that was as riled up as I've seen Panthers fans in some time. For a franchise that is typically apathetic at best, I think the players will ride the energy of the fans and their first playoff appearance since 2000... 'Cats in seven.

This is series is such a toss up. Whichever team wins it won't be surprising. I dig the Devils cause I love Brodeur and don't mind the team at all and on the other hand it'd be cool seeing the Panthers move on cause like someone else stated, they are the feel good story of the season. Hmmmm... I'll just guess and say Devils in 6.