• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#6 New Jersey Devils vs. #3 Florida Panthers

Rate this topic

I've been watching the Devils all year. They certainly have enough to take Florida. Zajac coming back to center the Kovalchuck/Parise line is huge for them. If Clarkson who had 30 goals this year can keep anchoring a secondary scoring line I think El Diablos should prevail in 6 games max.

I'll be at game 4 of this series.

Pete DeBoer vs the team that fired him, and one of the original Brodeur understudies will be facing him in goal. Great storylines, hard series to predict, I'd love to see Florida win, but Jersey have a solid team all around.

Is Clemmenson for sure starting? I thought they'd go with Theodore.

"I'm happy for the fans down here, who so loyally and spectacularly supported this franchise over the years," Bettman said. "We're in a magnificent arena. Everybody knows that. And this is a team that even through some lean times has gotten some really good fan support that's only going to increase as the team's performance increases."

Uncle Gary: equal parts of bones, body fluids and bull$hit.

This least cared about series could get interesting if the Panthers are able to play like they did in game 2. They were able to seamlessly get out of their own end which is a good sign for them. I still think they are outmatched, but could be tighter than expected.

On yesterday's radio/television "simulcast" of "Hockey Central" on Rogers Sportsnet The Fan 590, Doug MacLean said that tickets were given away for G2, so the television audience wouldn't see as many empty seats. Uncle Gary probably signed off on this, following all that smoke he blew before G!.