• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

#7 Washington Capitals vs. #2 Boston Bruins

Rate this topic

Gotta expect the Bruins will take the series with ease. However, you can't completely count out Washington, they just got Backstrom back and Ovie can turn it on at any time. If those two play at 110% (doubtful, Nicky seems rusty) they could steal a game or two and make a series out of it.

However, looking at the goalie-matchup, the defenses, the depth, the coaching.. if the Caps take this it will be the biggest upset of the 1st round, no matter what else happens.

Bruins in 6.

Edited by dat's sick

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

wow..with the caps rookie goalie playing...i have to say boston in 6.

as much as i want the caps to win. <_<

I'm going with the upset of the first round here:

Capitals in 7

Insanity!

The Caps have been struggling to get their crap together for the past two seasons now and still haven't shown that they are a competitive or consistent team. I really don't see them having any success in the playoffs this year realistically, so i'm going to have to call it Bruins in 5. I'll expect Ovechkin to step up with one big game and win it but that isn't going to be enough.

As much as I try to like the Caps, because I am an Ovie fan, they aren't in a position to contend against a team like the Bruins.

Bruins in 4. Ok, fine, I don't think that's actually realistic, but I guess I'm getting a little tired of saying, "THIS is the YEAR! Caps will take the East for SURE!" and then they go and cough up a lung in the playoffs. So, to be fair, Bruins in 5. There.