• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

#7 Washington Capitals vs. #2 Boston Bruins

Rate this topic

A "freak thing" is when you catch a bad groove and twist your ankle, or when Radulov accidentally lacerates your wrist and you have to miss the rest of the playoffs.

When a pane of glass tries to assassinate you, that's nothing short of El Diablo.

Edited by Dabura

am i the only one who's watching this game and thinking how these 2 teams are able to not turn the puck over in their own zone despite a heavy forecheck and how come the wings keep turning the puck over?

No Olczyk on the broadcast today. What a gift.

I'm guessing he called in sick due to a broken heart from the Hawks and Pens losing.

i think he's doing the local broadcast for CSN chicago in round 1

Sorry, please excuse my mental retardation. But I always seem to forget if it's still 4 vs 4 in overtime in the playoffs. Or is it different and they stay 5 vs 5?

5-on-5. No difference between regulation time and playoff OT, other than the fact that the first goal ends it.

5-on-5. No difference between regulation time and playoff OT, other than the fact that the first goal ends it.

Ahh ok thank you! I guess that explains why teams still struggle to score even in overtime since I thought it would be much easier had it been 4 vs 4 like in the regular season