• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

#7 Washington Capitals vs. #2 Boston Bruins

Rate this topic

Everytime I see Lucic I cAnt help but think if we minimized the size of all the pads and protectors we would elimate a lot of these jackoffs running around trying to kill people.

Anyone who has ever put on pads for any sport knows that feeling of invincability that comes with it...ever wonder why Barry Bonds would crowd the plAte with absolutely no fear..check out all his body armor!

I love Ovie. I nominate Ovie for the office of President of the Capital of the United States of America, even though it's not even a state but a district whose residents can't really vote and whose somehow elected local government can be overridden on any decision they make by the Feds who some live there but seem to be able to vote just fine and get a lifetime pension for just a few years work unless stripped of their office but that doesn't happen often thanks to the good ol' boy network that we pay for. GO OVIE!!!

I love Ovie. I nominate Ovie for the office of President of the Capital of the United States of America, even though it's not even a state but a district whose residents can't really vote and whose somehow elected local government can be overridden on any decision they make by the Feds who some live there but seem to be able to vote just fine and get a lifetime pension for just a few years work unless stripped of their office but that doesn't happen often thanks to the good ol' boy network that we pay for. GO OVIE!!!

Well Gerry, that was meandering...