• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

#7 Washington Capitals vs. #2 Boston Bruins

Rate this topic

yes, I see others have thought of this. I've been thinking about it for a week now.

The last 4 winners? IN ORDER?

I blame Bettman, mister 'grow the game.' He is trying to establish to the 'new' hockey fans that 'anyone can win the Cup.' Real hockey fans don't care,(who is playing so much, we will watch any teams play. It's the Cup.) and fair weather fans that only watch the playoffs can get wound up about their local teams.

Think of it. Phoenix, trying to convince their city to support them. Nashville, full of Pred Wings, advance to the second round over the Red Wings. If the Rangers fall, (and if my theory is true, they will), all of the Original 6 will be out.

Edited by hockeyrhino

f*** this stupid CBA its time for Montreal, Toronto, Chicago, Detroit, Boston and New York to bring it down finally. I mean what kind of second round is thiis?

at the max 1 original six team other than that only small market teams supported by OUR money thanks to revenue sharing? I didn't care if the Bruins or Caps win but seriously this parity crap has gone too far. Imagine a team like Florida or St. Louis winning the cup, stanley cup parade with an attendance of 5.000 ? *lol*

Guess our only hope rests on the shoulders of Fehr.

f*** this stupid CBA its time for Montreal, Toronto, Chicago, Detroit, Boston and New York to bring it down finally. I mean what kind of second round is thiis?

at the max 1 original six team other than that only small market teams supported by OUR money thanks to revenue sharing? I didn't care if the Bruins or Caps win but seriously this parity crap has gone too far. Imagine a team like Florida or St. Louis winning the cup, stanley cup parade with an attendance of 5.000 ? *lol*

Guess our only hope rests on the shoulders of Fehr.

Now, now, let's be fair - Anaheim did draw over 15,000.

:hehe:

Probably one of the biggest playoff wins in their franchise's history. Congrats to the Caps aka the only team I care about left in the playoffs. Holtby is awesome! I like how Peverley looks at him like "What the hell is wrong with you? You didn't even blink!" lol

Guy with stinky tie wins! Good for Dale. Plus, the Knights swept Kitchener last night, putting themselves in the OHL Final.

Western%20Conference%20Finals%20-%203a1715.jpg

The Capitals put on one of the most disciplined games of hockey played in a while. Ovechkin plays only sixteen in regulation; hopefully, he finally gets it.