• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#6 Chicago Blackhawks vs. #3 Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

Chicago in 4. I don't see this being even close.

If we win our series, and assuming Vancouver (1) and St. Louis (2) advance, we'd match up with St. Louis in 2nd round, which would be a better match up rather than Vancouver.

For me, the fact that one of these teams has to win is depressing. I'm torn for many reasons. Rarely do I root against an O6 team, but right now I have to say I'd like to see Phoenix take this series just so they have accomplished something. And it's never a bad thing to see Chicago lose. ;) However, I reserve the right to change my mind.

I suspect Chicago takes this one though. Say Hawks in 7 just because.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

i think it will all boil down to how smith plays. whether he can do well or s*** the bed. should be a close series.

phx in 6

I think this will be somewhat close and a fun series to watch.

These are two of the hottest teams going into the playoffs, and both have different strengths.

Getting Toews back and healthy is crucial for the Hawks, but they also need to attempt to establish some consistency in terms of D and goaltending.

I am definitely rooting for the Coyotes but I think the Hawks take this in 6 or 7. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see the Yotes take it though.

Phoenix in six. It would be great for Phoenix to be able to make the next step and get out of the first round, so I will be rooting for them. I don't like the Hawks and I would love to see them out of the playoffs quickly.

Phoenix in six. It would be great for Phoenix to be able to make the next step and get out of the first round, so I will be rooting for them. I don't like the Hawks and I would love to see them out of the playoffs quickly.

This.

And with Toews out of the Hawks lineup, there's basically no one on that team I could stand to root for.

i think it will all boil down to how smith plays. whether he can do well or s*** the bed. should be a close series.

phx in 6

Pretty close to how I feel about it, it's going to come down to Smith's ability to steal games. I don't think he will, so Hawks in 6.

I still have problems taking the Coyotes seriously, congrats for the regular season success but i'm not convinced they will be a success in the playoffs.

Hawks in 5 is my prediction. The Coyotes really need to win a playoff series, though, given all the crap they've withstood. The Hawks offense will overcome their defensive/goaltending weakness in the end. I just hope Doan goes crazy playoff mode on all of them and wear down the Hawks players for round two.