• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#6 Chicago Blackhawks vs. #3 Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

Say whatever you want to say but I'm glad HORSA or hosa got smoked he is a trator no soul no vaue is just the money then take it I hope you have a good insurance hosy.

Yeah i'm pretty much going to call you a dickhead on that. I don't care who it is, you don't wish injury upon anyone. I hope everyone can finish their career......

At the start of this series I was rooting for the Hawks to lose.

After Smith's antics, Shaw's b.s. suspension, and Torres continuing his headhunting, I hope the Yotes don't win another game.

I can't believe Torres was allowed to finish that game. After Quincey gets tossed for his hit, Shaw gets tossed for his, how does Torres not get tossed? I'm guessing because it was so late that the refs didn't get a good look at it.

I know people always complain about officiating, but this is the first time I've thought overall that it was a mess. The officiating and credibility of this league is in jeopardy. And naturally it's happening with the most tv coverage hockey has seen in a while.

I know people always complain about officiating, but this is the first time I've thought overall that it was a mess. The officiating and credibility of this league is in jeopardy. And naturally it's happening with the most tv coverage hockey has seen in a while.

I agree. The officiating so far has been atrocious. How do you miss that late hit, Torres getting air, hit on the head ??

Guest irishock

Looks like Chicago is probably done if Hossa doesn't return. Us, Vancouver and SJ are all pretty much in need of a miracle to win. Who is the favorite in the West now? LA? s***sville? I think either way the NHL champions will come from the East.

Looks like Chicago is probably done if Hossa doesn't return. Us, Vancouver and SJ are all pretty much in need of a miracle to win. Who is the favorite in the West now? LA? s***sville? I think either way the NHL champions will come from the East.

Oddly, the Preds can get it done in the west.

They are like the Devils in the 90s. Decent D good goalie and some skill that can score.

Id say the Preds have a good shot. Pretty impressed with this team.

Say whatever you want to say but I'm glad HORSA or hosa got smoked he is a trator no soul no vaue is just the money then take it I hope you have a good insurance hosy.

I'm gonna say that's kinda bush league of you to say......oh, and your spelling and puncuation are in serious need of help. : )

Imagine how big of a scumbag you have to be to even think such a thing, let alone come to a messageboard and type it out for others to read. We're talking about a man's health and well-being. Some people disgust me (ie those of you who voted this garbage up).

Quenville fined $10,000 for "disgraceful officiating" remark. He should've just slammed their heads into the glass, it would've been cheaper!

esteef

I don't even know slam someones head into the glass $2.500 talk about Bettmans ******* known as the Pens $20.000 call out the refs for missing Torres barbaric hit $10.000

what the f*** is going on in this league?

Quenville fined $10,000 for "disgraceful officiating" remark. He should've just slammed their heads into the glass, it would've been cheaper!

esteef

Why just once? He could afford to do it 4 times!!!