• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWingsRox

For once I agree with Don Cherry

Rate this topic

Therein lies Crosby's biggest problem that he still hasn't learned, KEEP YOUR DAMN MOUTH SHUT. If he would keep shut his pie hole, I think people might, and I use the word "might" loosely, have a little more respect for him. He couldn't keep his mouth shut when Pasha and Lids were suspended for not attending the All Star game and now with Milbury and Torts. As far as I'm concerned, he brings it all on himself. Just stop with the drama queen crap and play the game like a man.

Don't forget when he crosschecked Zetterberg in the face and then whined because of Howard facewashing him "I don't know what he was doing there." (or something like that)

what a *****

The fact that you guys are all agreeing with some of the biggest bone heads in hockey should tell you something. All Milbury has ever done is ruin the New York Islanders, hit some fan with his shoe, and push around some kid at a minor hockey game. Cherry? The guy is absolutely insane. And Torts? Talk about a guy who needs to STFU and just coach. Take some hints from Babcock on how to be a professional. Talk about a whiner.

I know, Torts is a horrible coach for speaking his mind. Might as well just resign. Nevermind the fact he led Tampa to the Cup in 2004, must've been a coincidence. Babcock is afraid to call his team out, let alone call out other teams' players. Torts has something called passion. He calls it as he sees it, and there aren't nearly enough coaches that speak their mind.

Now even Burke is piling on to the Pittsburgh hate! (sort of)

#NHL --''Pittsburgh model? My ass! They won a goddamn lottery!' -- #Leafs GM Brian Burke during his presser today

And he'll inevitably be fined.

Edited by edicius

the media doesn't step on the ice and get 37 points in 22 games after being out for 15 months. Who cares that he's a whiny *****. He's a damn good hockey player, and thats all that matters. If he was on our team, we'd love him too. Stamkos can get 60 goals, but look where it got his team, out of the playoffs. Crosby has a cup ring and 2 finals appearances. He's got 609 points in 434 games. Oh yeah, he's 24.

Now even Burke is piling on to the Pittsburgh hate! (sort of)

[/font][/color]

And he'll inevitably be fined.

And that's where you're going wrong Burkie - your Leafs suck, but they don't suck enough to grab all those lottery picks the Pens got themselves through fielding an AHL team for half a decade. 5 straight years they had a top-5 pick (Whitney, Fleury, Malkin, Staal, Crosby).