• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#81 Wings_Toledo

Wings_Toledo

Seeing Red

• PipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:21 PM

The Sharks are pathetic. ANY playoff game that they're losing, they goon it up in the last 2 minutes. Has that ever worked for them? Bunch of idiots that don't deserve to get anywhere near the Cup.

#82 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,468 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:25 PM

I'm watching this game and unfortunately it's the San Jose feed and they keep whining about the Blues. Suck it sharks

Roman Polak ROCKED Braun wow!!!! after game mini brawl yes yes yes

#83 RedWingsRox

RedWingsRox

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

2 St. Louis players put the beat down on SJ guys .... :clap: :clap:

Now all the players have learned the trick, fight or do anything you want after the time expires and you'll only get $2500 fine at most.

#84 Jeff6851

Jeff6851

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

I know we're supposed to hate the Sharks and everything but I hate the Blues fans that think they're the greatest team ever blowing up my Facebook feed
Detroit fan living in St. Louis
"To whom much is given, much is expected."
"Play them six times, they might win four, but not this game. Not tonight."
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

#85 Cali-Wing-Nut

Cali-Wing-Nut

Guppie Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

SUCK IT GUPPIES!
I'M WRECKING SHOP!!!

#86 Jeff6851

Jeff6851

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

That and I hate Backes
Detroit fan living in St. Louis
"To whom much is given, much is expected."
"Play them six times, they might win four, but not this game. Not tonight."
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

#87 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:38 PM

Justice on Braun who pussed out of the Crombeen fight and suckered Langenbrunner while he was tied up! Polak rulezzzzzzzz!

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#88 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 17,299 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

I know we're supposed to hate the Sharks and everything but I hate the Blues fans that think they're the greatest team ever blowing up my Facebook feed

That's the thing. If not for a few Blues fans, I'd be rooting for them over the Sharks all the way.

Now I sort of wish both teams could lose.

Nice own goal by Vlasic though

#89 Cali-Wing-Nut

Cali-Wing-Nut

Guppie Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

Nice own goal by Vlasic though

Umm it was the GAME WINNING GOAL LMFAO
I'M WRECKING SHOP!!!

#90 Cali-Wing-Nut

Cali-Wing-Nut

Guppie Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

The Sharks are pathetic. Bunch of idiots that don't deserve to get anywhere near the Cup.

Even if they deserved it the still wont get anywhere near the Cup. They are like the Lions, even when it looks like they have a shot at it, they totally blow it.

In SJ case Im more than happy with that.
I'M WRECKING SHOP!!!

#91 b.shanafan14

b.shanafan14

One good Swede deserves another!

• Silver Booster
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

Hahahaha just saw the Sharks started to goon at the end of the game, and some unlucky bastard got stuck with Polak. Absolutely destroyed!

Really kind of jealous; wish the Wings could've have done the same to them.

#92 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

It was good seeing the Skarks get tossed around all game, especially at the end of the game. Sobotka had the chance to really drill whoever he took down. Justin Braun realized he wasn't as tough as he thought when Polak nearly killed him, after he ran away from B.J. Crombeen earlier in the brawl. Earlier in the game, that ***** Pavelski took some bombs from Kris Russell.

I really like the style of game that St. Louis plays. Tied the series, and when San Jose tried to send a message, the Blues took the message and shoved it down San Jose's throat.
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#93 Cali-Wing-Nut

Cali-Wing-Nut

Guppie Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

when San Jose tried to send a message, the Blues took the message and shoved it down San Jose's throat.

The Blues shoved it somewhere but it wasnt their throat lol :lol:
I'M WRECKING SHOP!!!

#94 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 23,360 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

Wow, Vlasic. <_<

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#95 b.shanafan14

b.shanafan14

One good Swede deserves another!

• Silver Booster
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:26 PM

Braun gets pulled away from Crombeen, then jumps back into the fray, getting some punches in on Langenbrenner from behind. Braun looks like he is trying to hold someone between him and Polak, but he gets free... :D

#96 cvv8

cvv8

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:44 PM

Loved how the sharks gooned it up while losing, showing the complete classless mindset that exists in the organization. Loved it even better when they got their asses handed to them. and Drew Remeda is the perfect color commentator for the team; I've never heard an announcer ***** that hard, that long. At least other announcers are able to tone it down a bit when they're picked up nationally, but he is an absolute joke

#97 cprice12

cprice12

Resident St. Louis Blues Supporter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:23 AM

Part of the brawl may have been due to the Sharks being frustrated...but part of it was definitely because the Blues were pretty pissed.

San Jose had taken some liberties during the game. A couple plays (hit to the head on McDonald and elbow to Nichol) should be reviewed by Shanahan...but nothing will come of them because the whole system is messed up.

I think the Blues were tired of it and with the game over, decided to send a message.
I was happy to see that. St. Louis kept the retaliations to a minimum during the game and then took care of business when the game was over.

Either way...just very happy the series is even now.

#98 RedWingsRox

RedWingsRox

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:33 AM

Damn ... there's some really rough stuff going on in this series !! Which is good, one of them will emerge pretty battered and bruised.

Edited by RedWingsRox, 15 April 2012 - 12:33 AM.

#99 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:31 AM

The Sharks really like to ride their douchebag schtick don't they?

#100 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:29 AM

The western conference series have a ton of pace and tough battles going on. When it's not my team, I love it.

I actually think so far out of the 4 western conference series, the Wings/Preds series is the 'calmest'. We had the weber incident with a mild fight in game 2 but that's really been it.

It's fun to watch when it ain't your team getting the short end of it...

I hope all the other series go 7 and ours goes 5 :).

Part of the brawl may have been due to the Sharks being frustrated...but part of it was definitely because the Blues were pretty pissed.

San Jose had taken some liberties during the game. A couple plays (hit to the head on McDonald and elbow to Nichol) should be reviewed by Shanahan...but nothing will come of them because the whole system is messed up.

I think the Blues were tired of it and with the game over, decided to send a message.
I was happy to see that. St. Louis kept the retaliations to a minimum during the game and then took care of business when the game was over.

Either way...just very happy the series is even now.

Yeah i think both teams are taking liberties with each other. You can really feel the sense of hunger to win from both teams. It's great to watch when it's not your team involved.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.