• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#7 San Jose Sharks vs. #2 St. Louis Blues

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

I doubt it, but Clowe would be some addition. :thumbup:

Gotta wonder if Todd is done in SJ now, 3 years no cups. This year they really took a step backwards as well.

FOUR years. The Sharks were bounced in the first round by Anaheim in 2009.

Gotta wonder if Todd is done in SJ now, 3 years no cups. This year they really took a step backwards as well.

I only say this because they are the one team holland hasn't traded with and both teams struggle but have solid players.

Clowe would be such a welcome addition. He brings everything the Red Wings don't have enough of currently. Obviously still need that goal-scorer like Parise, but Clowe's size, physical play and chippy demeanor would be a real different look from what we usually see.

Parise - Datsyuk - Nyquist

Filppula - Z - Clowe

It won't happen like you said, but I would be stoked with that top-six.

Clowe would be such a welcome addition. He brings everything the Red Wings don't have enough of currently. Obviously still need that goal-scorer like Parise, but Clowe's size, physical play and chippy demeanor would be a real different look from what we usually see.

Parise - Datsyuk - Nyquist

Filppula - Z - Clowe

It won't happen like you said, but I would be stoked with that top-six.

Clowe is exactly the type of player Z and Fil need on their line to create space too. And then the top line, Datsyuk having two high end talents that both hustle every shift? Blasphemy! That will never happen :hehe:

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

If being "REALISTIC" after getting bounced by a better team Nashville

which was a hard concept for most Red Wings fans going into the playoffs...not meaning you dirtydangles

But ok yeah I would love to have a player like Clowe. Something we lack, sure. What are our assets to deal without giving up the farm? I'm curious.

At least the Blues fans aren't ****** bags like the inbred Preds fans.

Actually the young male ones are the biggest pieces of s*** I've ever met. Same goes for their girlfriends that think Oshie is the best player ever