• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#7 San Jose Sharks vs. #2 St. Louis Blues

Rate this topic

Actually the young male ones are the biggest pieces of s*** I've ever met. Same goes for their girlfriends that think Oshie is the best player ever

I've met more annoying Blues fans than most people here have.

I can't imagine how they'll act if they actually win something.

If being "REALISTIC" after getting bounced by a better team Nashville

which was a hard concept for most Red Wings fans going into the playoffs...not meaning you dirtydangles

But ok yeah I would love to have a player like Clowe. Something we lack, sure. What are our assets to deal without giving up the farm? I'm curious.

Fil, Abby and even Franzen hold value. Of course we have a cupboard full of prospects too but I'm not necessarily talking Clowe, that was brought up by someone else, but I agree he would be a good fit.

You should see the Facebook statuses of Blues fans that literally hate me for no reason (well, except that I'm a Detroit fan and I've never had any actual meeting with them in my life). They are very colorful in their words and make sure I know they hate St Louis. I only see them when people tell me though because I'm not even friends with them.

God their fanbase is awful

Babcock out in round 1

McLelland out in round 1

Paul McLean's team still playing ... who would have thunk.

So I guess it's all about the mustache.

Babs' hair no longer has its magic.

And Todd... Doesn't really have a defining feature on his face/head. Maybe that's his problem.

Actually the young male ones are the biggest pieces of s*** I've ever met. Same goes for their girlfriends that think Oshie is the best player ever

I guess I was referring more to the fans in the stands. Preds fans were shouting "Detroit Sucks" during the hand shake and I didn't hear any of that when the Sharks lost.

^This.

I had the misfortune of living in St. Louis for several years, and Blues fans are the worst of ANY team in ANY NHL city. Yes, there is a small core of loyal, passionate, knowledgeable Blues fans. These people are the minority. The vast majority is comprised of the whiniest mob of mulleted morons you will ever have the misfortune to encounter. Among this crowd, whether the Blues ever win a game -- let alone a Stanley Cup -- is irrelevant: as long as the other team leaves the ice on stretchers, they are happy. Slugs like Reed Low (the guy could barely skate) are worshipped like gods in St. Louis as long as they punch somebody. The rest of their time is spent obsessing over the lack of "attention" and "respect" shown the Blues by the national media and fans of other teams -- despite the obvious fact (well, obvious to the rest of the world, anyway) that the Blues have never achieved a freaking thing in their 40+ year history. The best thing that could happen to the franchise would be a relocation to a real city.

See St. Louis 2006 and 2011 when the Cardinals won the WS recently. Imagine that, with a lot more emotion & excitement since it would be our first Cup.

St. Louis has always been well behaved when winning championships. But if/when the Blues win a cup, it will be the first one, so a bunch of long time die-hard Blues hockey fans will obviously be pretty damn excited...so you never know what will happen.

If it ever happens, and it happens at home...I've heard some loud crowds in my day, but the roof would be blown off Scottrade for sure.

^This.

I had the misfortune of living in St. Louis for several years, and Blues fans are the worst of ANY team in ANY NHL city. Yes, there is a small core of loyal, passionate, knowledgeable Blues fans. These people are the minority. The vast majority is comprised of the whiniest mob of mulleted morons you will ever have the misfortune to encounter. Among this crowd, whether the Blues ever win a game -- let alone a Stanley Cup -- is irrelevant: as long as the other team leaves the ice on stretchers, they are happy. Slugs like Reed Low (the guy could barely skate) are worshipped like gods in St. Louis as long as they punch somebody. The rest of their time is spent obsessing over the lack of "attention" and "respect" shown the Blues by the national media and fans of other teams -- despite the obvious fact (well, obvious to the rest of the world, anyway) that the Blues have never achieved a freaking thing in their 40+ year history. The best thing that could happen to the franchise would be a relocation to a real city.

I've been to several Blues/Wings games in St. Louis....there are always plenty of Wings fans there to make me feel "safe".