• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NBCnothingbutcrosby

Dan Cleary openly admits to being at 50%

Rate this topic

Hyperbolic reply and somewhat defensive by digging for his stat line. He's on the 3rd line and you want him to be shelling out points. Just neglect to realize he's been playing through pain and has been playing excellent on the pk against the league's best pp. Wouldn't want any of that from you. Hey, aside from Cleary hate what else do ya got for this site?

What do you mean? This isn't trigonometry... I'll wait to see what he does the next few games before I change my opinion. Everyone shows flashes every once and a while. s***, even Emmerton did.

What do you mean? This isn't trigonometry... I'll wait to see what he does the next few games before I change my opinion. Everyone shows flashes every once and a while. s***, even Emmerton did.

You are overstating that we are calling him the "savior". The dude has showed some damn heart, man. I know that is the only argument that been typed but it's exactly what we have needed for a series like this.

I'll wait to see what he does the next few games before I change my opinion.

If he doesn't get at least a goal in the next few and continues to play like he does it will be more of the same from you, so it's all good. Again, I bumped this to disprove what you were attempting to get at but if its goals that measures a hockey player then that Darren Helm guy must be useless to this team, eh?

Stupid threads would die if folks quit posting in them. Not implying this thread is stupid. Although I am pretty stupid sometimes. I like Cleary and think he is a workhorse....

Maybe, but the OP has a personal vendetta on Clears. Just wanted to bring the topic to the front board as he has been playing better and contributing a fair amount in these first 2 games. No biggie :thumbup:

Once his wife went Cleary, she became much more cheery.

lulzacopter

Guest Crymson

What do you mean? This isn't trigonometry...

Sigh.

Edited by Crymson

I was a skeptic going in, especially considering the ramped up intensity. Dan Cleary has played pretty damn ballsy and should be getting much kudos for elevating his game despite the injury. Keep it up, Danny :clap:

Cleary won me over a long time ago, and now i'm in it for better or worse with that guy. it's amazing to see him play this way with his knee. My only question is; how long can he keep it going befor ehis wheels come off?

Don't shoot the messenger. *shrugs*

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2012/04/red_wings_bottom_six_forwards.html

Babcock said Justin Abdelkader's line, with Danny Cleary and rookie Gustav Nyquist, was his best unit in the third period, when the Red Wings either ran out of steam or sat back too much, getting outshot 11-4.

"I thought they were absolutely outstanding," Babcock said. "I thought Gus had a good game playing with Abby and our fourth line, Emmerton was on for two goals for, which is very important.

Doing the exact same thing he's done the past 3 games, killing penalties, working in the corners, battling and basically being his usual workhorse type player he's been. I'm now incredibly confident you don't watch hockey.

oh i think that much is CLEAR(Y). anyone who knows hockey (watches or plays a lot) wouldn't have an irrational hatred for Cleary....maybe huds LOL but def not danny boy