• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#8 Los Angeles Kings vs. #1 Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

LA will give the Canucks a run for their money. I think Richards can be a huge X-factor if he gets his s*** together. I think Quick will steal some games and take this his team to a game 7 victory on road ice.

This series is very similar to ours I think. If the Canucks can get to Quick early they win this series easy..if he gets on a roll and they can't get one by him it could be a frustrating time for the Nucks.

I really think the Kings will take this one. They are the second best defensive team in the league and Luongo has had some pretty shaky playoff series in the past. If he plays this first round like he did last year against Chicago, this will be over quickly and it'll be the Kings winning it.

I want to believe the Kings can pull it off, but it's definitely a long shot. They've got great goaltending in Quick and great team defense and PK. The scoring is much improved but is still a definite question mark.

They've been without Gagne for half the seasons and will be in the playoffs, which is too bad. But at least this year they'll face the Nucks with a healthy Kopitar. Carter says he'll be back for game 1 but he's dealing with a deep bone bruise and likely won't be 100%. They're gonna goal scoring from unexpected places (I'm looking at you Penner).

Kings can take this one but they'll need some help from the Canucks. Luckily they'll be facing the most mentally fragile starting goalie in the NHL (assuming they start Luongo). If Vancouver gets rattled, anything can happen.

When is Daniel coming back?

Henrik is making it sound like he's ready to go now. Their coach was a lot more vague. He's practicing with the team but it doesn't sound like he's been cleared yet. Who knows though. Vancouver loves drama, so maybe they're saving it for a big reveal in game 1.

Henrik is making it sound like he's ready to go now. Their coach was a lot more vague. He's practicing with the team but it doesn't sound like he's been cleared yet. Who knows though. Vancouver loves drama, so maybe they're saving it for a big reveal in game 1.

I think the bigger question is, when does Schneider make his first appearance? :hehe:

From Toronto Star:

Canucks fan Sean Zandberg, one of the writers for the Canucks blog Nucks Misconduct, cites simple jealousy as the reason his team is so hated.

“The Canucks have been so successful that everything they do is scrutinized,” he says. “No one hates a loser but they really hate the prom king.”

Lesson learned: don't blink too often.

you guys want to see some dirty hockey?

check this game out, richards spears luongo in the neck, guys leaving their feet to make hits, and bitz just got 5 and a game for boarding clifford on a hit from behind.

weber will be an afterthought after shanny and gary see this game.